Search Results for "160m l"89 links
Antennas : 160M
- Low band antennas for 80 and 160m
- Antennas for the Low Bands. Plans and pictures of 80m and 160m antennas, both for transmission and reception built by EI7BA
[ Hits: 50529 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Inverted U antenna for 160m
- An inverted U wire antenna for 200 meters and down
[ Hits: 10598 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole Antenna at W5JGV
- Pictures of the 160 meters dipole antenna at W5JGV
[ Hits: 4179 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 15729 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Ground System on a 160M vertical
- Ground system measurements on a 160 M vertical by
Rudy Severns N6LF
[ Hits: 1464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Lowband Antenna that is Almost Free
- The Shunt-fed Tower, an effective Low Band Antenna, uses your beam as a capacitive top-hat and only needs a simple feed network and a good ground system to work DX on 80M and 160M.
[ Hits: 16815 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- KE4UYP Linear loaded vertical antenna
- This is a vertically and horizontally polarized antenna the Linear loaded 1/4 wave length vertical radiator introduces very little loss for 80 or 160 meters
[ Hits: 11940 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- G7LRR Low Band Antennas
- G7LRR Amateur Radio Site,160m Helical Antenna
[ Hits: 3174 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6065 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
[ Hits: 1479 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Receiving antenna for low bands
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
[ Hits: 16911 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- 160m Shielded loop antenna
- the 160m shield loop antenna based on W1FB articles in a number of ARRL publications
[ Hits: 11489 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Elevated Magnetic Loop for 160 & 75 Meters
- Tree hung rotatable 160m magnetic loop antenna
[ Hits: 2393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80/160m Small Receiving Loop
- N3OX 80m/160m rx loop
[ Hits: 3779 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Base Loaded 160M Half-Sloper Antenna
- If you want an antenna resonoant on the 160 meters band this is a possible solution, but of course, need space.
[ Hits: 4341 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6m
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
[ Hits: 38613 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 42810 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- T8 Liechtensten 2006
- Liechtenstein 2006, cq ww 160m cw contest, top-band, t9 multi single crew
[ Hits: 313 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N1EU's Web Site
- Original articles and useful hf links for contesting, TopBand 160M, FT-1000MP, Ten-Tec, SSB Audio, Mods and WriteLog
[ Hits: 1658 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 8.52 ]
- OM Power - HF Amplifier
- Strong RF HF power amplifiers made in europe ! Output 2,5KW 4KW PEP, 160m to 10m.
[ Hits: 8248 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 11738 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- Adding 160M to HF amplifiers
- updated original manuscript, article published in January 1989 QST by Richard L. Measures, AG6K, April 1988
[ Hits: 2840 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IK5MEN HF amplifier 10-160m.
- Italian page including pictures schematics diagrams of an home made linear amplifier using four EL509 in parallel. Output power is about 700W.
[ Hits: 4411 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Choosing a headphone for 160m
- Weak Signal Audio 160m, choosing a headphone for weak signals reception
[ Hits: 146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]