Search Results for "19 meter"41 links
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4449 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- A Reduced Half- sloper for 160 meters
- A half sloper antenna for 160 meter band
Italian translation of a WD8DSB article appeared in a QST issue during 1998.
[ Hits: 5909 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- J Beam antenna for 2 meters and up
- Article by Ed Bathgate, N3SDO as published in CQ VHF Magazine July, 1988
[ Hits: 2514 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build this Novice 4 band vertical
- Home made vertical antenna for 80 40 15 10 meters
ARRL PDF file taken from QST June 1978
[ Hits: 69221 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- N4JTE Antennas
- Just Too Easy 40 meter reversible quads in two an three element version
[ Hits: 2262 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80/75 Meter 4-Square Array
- This array has been in use since 1989. The SWR from 3.5 to 3.9 is below 1.5:1. The F/R of the array is 20dB average and with some signals even better.
[ Hits: 2193 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Broad Band Dipole for 80m
- Mesh constructed with enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter
For installing a support (plastic rope 2 mm) is needed. Antenna used on Solomon Isl in 1995 H44/DJ9RB
[ Hits: 3649 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF J-Pole antenna
- A Simple Nondirectional Antenna for Ten Meters
QST February 1950, Easy to build J-Pole antenna for restricted space.
[ Hits: 5875 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 8300 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Pocket Loop Antenna
- The Pocket Loop is a small magnetic loop antenna designed for a carry anywhere operation, it disassembles in 33 centimeters pieces that can be carried even on an attaché handbag.
[ Hits: 1632 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3304 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34196 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- Alfa Charly
- Alfa Charly International 11 meters DX group official homepage.
[ Hits: 8061 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- Echo-Echo DX Group
- The ECHO-ECHO group is an International Radio Club of 11 meter operators. The Group was founded on spring 1989 in Warszawa, the capital of Poland, to study propagation and to promote friendly and brotherly relations among radio operators in the world.
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- Trans-Continental Dx Operators
- 11 meter SSB Freeband radio group Founded in 1978, Over 3500 Signed up operators, membership is free.
[ Hits: 806 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Main Page - RadioCanadaDXGroup
- The Radio Canada DX Group is a non-profit, 11-meter, Citizens Band Radio Group, established in 1969.
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- KMA Antennas
- KMA Antennas specializes in HF - VHF - UHF Log Periodic Antennas, unique antennas for the Six Meter band and custom antenna designs.
[ Hits: 5709 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Since 1956, E-Z-Hook has been manufacturing electronic test accessories used for test and measurement purposes throughout multiple industries.
Test probes, multimeters, coax cables, adapters
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RMS international
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
[ Hits: 5715 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Precision Mastech Enterprises
- Established in 1987 in manufacturing analogue and digital multi-meters and various testing instruments.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to Work 6 Meter DX by W3EP
- December 1998 QST World Above 50MHz copyright ARRL
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- W8JI History of 160 Meters
- Includes W1BB Stew Perry letters, and a sample QSL cards of dated 1963
[ Hits: 767 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 16775 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2030 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 7796 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]