2 and 6 meter235 links
Antennas : 15M
- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
[ Hits: 30870 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.10 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 35830 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- A 146 Mhz J-Pole Antenna
- A 2 meter (146 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build.
[ Hits: 111069 | Votes: 159 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4593 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Quad calculator
- Cubical quad antenna calculator in java script let you calculate elements size and spacing in inch and meters.
[ Hits: 59021 | Votes: 425 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 61938 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 9010 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Freeband Academy 11DX
- An 11 meter DX site promoting exemplary operating practices and a dedication to the betterment of the 11 meter DX radio hobby. A source of ""How To"" 11 meter information and learning for those new to Freeband DXing.
[ Hits: 6944 | Votes: 115 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- F5TMJ's web pages
- Description of the F5TMJ/B beacon on 28.243 mhz. Pictures and propagation experiments. 6 meters repeaters listing.
[ Hits: 1548 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- The San Diego Six Shooters ham radio club
- The San Diego Six SHooters Amateur Radio Club, established in April 2001, is dedicated to promoting all modes of operation on the Six Meter Amateur Radio Band.
[ Hits: 1594 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.85 ]
- TOP Band Dxing in Ukraine
- Ukraine 160 meters operations
[ Hits: 185 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 11 Meter Int. DXers WebRing
- "This Webring is exclusively for sites dedicated to international SSB DXing on the 11 meter band. Vendors dealing in sales and service of ""exports"" and related 11 meter equipment also welcome."
[ Hits: 1186 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 981 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3877 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Six Meters: An Introduction
- An extensive introduction to 50 mhz band, (6 meters)By Dave Finley N1IRZ, appeared in QRPp Winter 2000
[ Hits: 6763 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- 3905 Century Club RTTY Net
- The RTTY Net is one of several Nets run by the 3905 Century Club. There are SSB Nets on 160, 75, and 40 Meters and CW Nets on 80 and 40 Meters
[ Hits: 2089 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HB9G RV58 French-Swiss Repeater
- French-Swiss Radio Amateur Repeater, located in Switzerland, at 1628 meters.
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PA1SIX six meter propagation
- F2 and TE propagation on 6 meter
[ Hits: 2545 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.31 ]
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[ Hits: 26334 | Votes: 154 | Rating: 6.77 ]
- Oak Hills Research QRP 20/40 Transciever
- QRP CW transceiver Kit for 20 or 40 meter band, by OKA Hills Research, assembly history and description
[ Hits: 156 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 2 meter 432 meter vertical making a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic 40 meter aec 70 swr meter 2 meter hb9 six meter 20 meter qrp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links