Search Results for "2 cable"73 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 139439 | Votes: 178 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 17444 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8165 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13088 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 4876 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3732 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- About coax cables
- General considerations about coax cables
[ Hits: 3620 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Low loss Japanese coaxial cable
- 5D-FB,8D-FB,10D-FB cables offer very low attenuation comparable to that of famous Andrews' Heliax and 8D-FB is almost half that of standard RG-213 for an equivalent diameter!
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- How To Build A Stacking Harness
- How to build a home brew coax harness for co-phasing
and/or stacking 2 50 Ohm antennas, includes a table with velocity factor of common coaxial cables
[ Hits: 2243 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 88163 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section
[ Hits: 24241 | Votes: 164 | Rating: 8.31 ]
- Cebik Moxon Rectangles
- The Moxon Rectangle is growing in popularity as a compact 2-element array that approaches a full-size 2-element in gain but with a far superior front-to-back ratio and a direct match for the standard 50-Ohm coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 3031 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 8878 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Coax Monopole antenna
- OE1MWW monopole antenna made with common RG 58 or RG 213 coaxial cable
[ Hits: 2907 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Amidon Inc.
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Nemal Electronics
- Manufacturer of standard and custom electronic cable, connectors, cable assemblies, and patch panels for broadcast, audio, video, RF, microwave, and electronic control applications.
[ Hits: 788 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Harbour Industries
- Harbour Industries, the worldwide High Temperature and High Performance cable manufacturer, offers a wide range of Mil-Spec and Commercial designs such as NEMA HP3/HP4 and SAE AS22759
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TOYO Connector (TYC)
- Certified under ISO9001:2000 and focus on sales of high frequency coaxial connector (BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, N, F, UHF, RCA etc); attenuator; termination; surge arrester; conversion; coaxial cable assembly; high frequency coaxial cable etc.
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
[ Hits: 1266 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Fuse Those Batteries
- The proper way to fuse the 12 VDC power cable between a battery and a mobile radio.
[ Hits: 261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fitting a PL259 to a coaxial cable
- Quick and dirty method to fit a common PL259 to coax cable
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Making Crimp-On connectors for RG-213 coax cable
- The construction process of making crimp-on connectors.
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Electro Cables Coaxial Catalog
- RGG 6/U, RG 8, RG 11, RG 58, RG 59, RG 213 RG 223/U and many other cable specs with attenuation data
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Simple Reverse Polarity Protection
- This simple modification is applicable to pretty much any 12 volt operated, positive earth equipment. by Chris Cox, N0UK, G4JEC
[ Hits: 1466 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pc-programming cable for kenwood th-g71a / th-f6a
- The interface described here has been verified to
work on the TH-G71 and also the the TH-F6A/TH-F7E
[ Hits: 2711 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]