Search Results for "2 cable"79 links
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 141102 | Votes: 180 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Coax cable dipole antenna for 10 Mhz
- Coaxial Cable Dipole for 30 meters band by I2NDT with detailed pictures of his dipole antenna setup.
[ Hits: 8346 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Bazooka dipole for 70 cm band
- Here is a very simple 70cms dipole from Harald PD2HFE, which uses a single piece of
RG-213 coaxial cable 34 cms in length.
[ Hits: 13122 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- Build a hanging dipole for 2 metres
- Described here is a simple omni-directional, vertically-polarized dipole for two meters. Made from coaxial cable, it can be rolled up and stored in a small container
[ Hits: 4936 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3778 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- About coax cables
- General considerations about coax cables
[ Hits: 3633 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Low loss Japanese coaxial cable
- 5D-FB,8D-FB,10D-FB cables offer very low attenuation comparable to that of famous Andrews' Heliax and 8D-FB is almost half that of standard RG-213 for an equivalent diameter!
[ Hits: 814 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- How To Build A Stacking Harness
- How to build a home brew coax harness for co-phasing
and/or stacking 2 50 Ohm antennas, includes a table with velocity factor of common coaxial cables
[ Hits: 2273 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- A J-Pole for 2-meters and 70-cm
- An Easy Dual-Band VHF/UHF vertical Antenna made with a TV twin lead and coax cable
[ Hits: 90182 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Wireman-J-Poles for 2m-40m
- J-Poles with Wireman-cables for the quarterwave matching section
[ Hits: 24515 | Votes: 175 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Cebik Moxon Rectangles
- The Moxon Rectangle is growing in popularity as a compact 2-element array that approaches a full-size 2-element in gain but with a far superior front-to-back ratio and a direct match for the standard 50-Ohm coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 3059 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 9093 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Coax Monopole antenna
- OE1MWW monopole antenna made with common RG 58 or RG 213 coaxial cable
[ Hits: 2990 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Amidon Inc.
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
[ Hits: 1783 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Nemal Electronics
- Manufacturer of standard and custom electronic cable, connectors, cable assemblies, and patch panels for broadcast, audio, video, RF, microwave, and electronic control applications.
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Harbour Industries
- Harbour Industries, the worldwide High Temperature and High Performance cable manufacturer, offers a wide range of Mil-Spec and Commercial designs such as NEMA HP3/HP4 and SAE AS22759
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TOYO Connector (TYC)
- Certified under ISO9001:2000 and focus on sales of high frequency coaxial connector (BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, N, F, UHF, RCA etc); attenuator; termination; surge arrester; conversion; coaxial cable assembly; high frequency coaxial cable etc.
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
[ Hits: 1311 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Fuse Those Batteries
- The proper way to fuse the 12 VDC power cable between a battery and a mobile radio.
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fitting a PL259 to a coaxial cable
- Quick and dirty method to fit a common PL259 to coax cable
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Making Crimp-On connectors for RG-213 coax cable
- The construction process of making crimp-on connectors with many pictures and instructions by VE7BZ
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Electro Cables Coaxial Catalog
- RGG 6/U, RG 8, RG 11, RG 58, RG 59, RG 213 RG 223/U and many other cable specs with attenuation data
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Simple Reverse Polarity Protection
- This simple modification is applicable to pretty much any 12 volt operated, positive earth equipment. by Chris Cox, N0UK, G4JEC
[ Hits: 1480 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pc-programming cable for kenwood th-g71a / th-f6a
- The interface described here has been verified to
work on the TH-G71 and also the the TH-F6A/TH-F7E
[ Hits: 2755 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termsic-746 to psk cable 2 cable ru6 cable mic cable ft 450 cat cable vx 6 cable cable th f7e cable cable cal civ cable uni cable cat cable ft 950 rg 6 cable cable cat cable,
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links