Search Results for "2 el yagi"192 links
Antennas : 10M
- Portable tri-band Yagi
- a portable 2 elements tri band yagi
[ Hits: 4884 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4122 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- PV5 Yagi antenna for 20m
- 5 elelents yagi beam antenna for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 4455 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PV4 4 element Yagi antenna
- PV4, W2PV 4 element Yagi antenna as described in ARRL antenna handbook 15th edition for 20 meters band by T93M
[ Hits: 7214 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- 3 elements Yagi for 20 meters
- A 3 Element Mono-band Yagi for 20 meters by Kees Wiegers, PA5CW (ex-PA3BHS)
[ Hits: 11142 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- 43 element Yagi for 2 mt.
- 43 Element Yagi for 144.200 MHz by VE7BQH
[ Hits: 26687 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- 10 elements Yagi for 2 meters
- Based on a design by JM1SZY for 50 MHz that he developed using YO
[ Hits: 8114 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.70 ]
- 9 element yagi for 2 meters band
- A simple design of a 9 elem. yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 49210 | Votes: 243 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- 7 element Yagi for 70MHz
- Build a 7 Element 4M (70MHz) Beam By Paul Graver, M1CCZ
[ Hits: 551 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4569 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Optimised Six-Metre Yagi
- Design for a 5 element beam on a 23 foot boom with an unusual combination of performance characteristics
[ Hits: 2717 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6element 50 MHZ Yagi
- Less than 20' long but super gain figure and wideband with flat SWR.
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m 2 element Yagi antenna
- 2 elements short boom yagi for 80 meters
[ Hits: 21053 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Moxon Antenna
- The Moxon antenna is sort of a two element yagi with the elements folded and spaced to eliminate the need for an impedance match.
[ Hits: 1364 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 3939 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the ‚Moxon Rectangle Technique
[ Hits: 3477 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- G3SYC Antenna page
- 2 element Yagi antanna plan from G3SYC
[ Hits: 5645 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39957 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- International Technology Antennas
- French manufacturer (F5MSU) of antennas and accessories since 1999 : Yagi, Delta-loop, dipoles, T2FD, verticales, EFHW, baluns, ununs, etc.
[ Hits: 4787 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4019 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
2 el yagi
You can try similar terms144 mhz yagi cb yagi uhf yagi 20m yagi yagi 11m yagi yagi 17m 620 mhz yagi 620 yagi 2 el yagi 5 el yagi 7 mhz yagi yagi dvb-t 800 mhz yagi yagi-2-m 144 146 mhz 8 d
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links