2 element array24 links
Antennas : 10M
- A 6 element OWA Yagi for 28MHz
- This is a high-gain, wideband OWA Optimised Wideband Array Yagi which covers the 10m band with an SWR of less than1.1:1 from 28-28.900MHz.
[ Hits: 837 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5939 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4131 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 7 elements OWA Yagi for 20 meters band
- Optimised Wideband Array with low SWR across the whole of 20m with excellent gain and F/B. European and USA sizes
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
[ Hits: 1819 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Delta-Loop for 40 Meters
- Two-element Parasitic Delta-Loop Array for 40 Meters
[ Hits: 1401 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Diamond Loop for 40 m
- A 2 element Narrow Diamond Loop Array for 40 Meters by VE3VN
[ Hits: 650 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5 Element LFA Yagi for 6 meters band
- A Loop Fed Array Yagi antenna for 50 MHz featuring 11 dBi gain and 23 f/b ratio. In this excellent page the author even includes a detailed drawing in DWG format, with element lenght and spacing measures, in a separa file a full list of material list needed to build this yagi antenna including source and price, the EZnec file for this antenna plan, and a lot of pictures of this LFA Yagi for 50 Mhz. A ten page PDF file containing all infos, is also available to download.
[ Hits: 443 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.20 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The Curtain Quad
- The Curtain Quad is a broadside array of 7 to more than 200 elements using a very powerful but seldom used method of power distribution
[ Hits: 2578 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- An 8x2 Element Array Antenna For 144 MHz
- The Contesters Choice
[ Hits: 2437 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Bobtail dipole
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
[ Hits: 1654 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Convert 40m 2-element to a Phased Drive Array
- This presentation details the work of converting a 40m 2-element reversible beam antenna into a phase-driven type of array
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Optimized 40M Vertical Array
- A two element 40 meter vertical antenna array. A real project built, tuned and tested.
[ Hits: 799 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 40 Meter Parasitic Delta Loop
- 40 Meter 2 element full size parasitic delta loop wire beam construction and switchable
[ Hits: 32079 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Cebik Moxon Rectangles
- The Moxon Rectangle is growing in popularity as a compact 2-element array that approaches a full-size 2-element in gain but with a far superior front-to-back ratio and a direct match for the standard 50-Ohm coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 3123 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Shrunken 40 Meter Phased Quads
- A 2 element small footprint 40 meter phased, reversible, downsized quad array antenna.
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- 4X44 elements 2300 Mhz Loop Antenna
- F6BON antenna 4x44 loop array in french
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Yagi Beams at VK2BA
- 6 Metre array 7 elements on 12M boom, 10 metre aray - 5 elements on 7M boom, 29MHz, 6el yagi
[ Hits: 602 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4033 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
You can try similar terms2 element array 3 element vertical array six element collinear phased array 7 element 440mhz yagi 7 element 440mhz y 2m array hf array array 4 bay array hf-array lfa array array w4 array dl h array antenna array phased array
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links