Search Results for "20 m vertical"110 links - and 1 categories
- 160 Meter Antennas at W8JI
- 160-meter vertically polarized transmitting antennas center around this 200-foot tower
[ Hits: 3727 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6279 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20m delta loop
- This antenna is fed for vertical polarisation, to give a low angle of radiation for DX and also a nearly omni-directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 60111 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 5087 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 20m T-Monopole
- 20m T-Monopole short vertical antenna for 20 meters by AA5TB
[ Hits: 10784 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Build this Novice 4 band vertical
- Home made vertical antenna for 80 40 15 10 meters
ARRL PDF file taken from QST June 1978
[ Hits: 72857 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0-7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 9783 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 7063 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- EFHW Vertical Antenna
- Steve G0KYA project of and End Fed 1/2 Vertical
[ Hits: 3388 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 8140 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- A two dollar helical hf portable antenna
- Here is an easily transportable vertical antenna for 20 meters collapsible to 4 feet that costs about $2.00 to make.
This was created as a fun project to demonstrate how to enjoy operating HF in the field with a home-made portable antenna without spending a ton of money.
Bev AH6NF (YL) made this antenna, tuned and ready to operate in less than one hour
[ Hits: 20432 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7221 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 1218 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters)
[ Hits: 14922 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- The St Louis Vertical
- By Dave Gauding, NF0R
[ Hits: 5552 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Vertical wide band 7-21 Mhz
- The RXO unitenna pdf file a vertical antenna for 40 to 15 meters band
[ Hits: 23312 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34277 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6936 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- ZeroFive Antennas
- Vertical antennas for all HF bands, expecially 80 40 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 6588 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 9.45 ]
- WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4471 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
20 m vertical
You can try similar terms30m vertical vertical 145 vertical vertical 10 80 2m vertical r5 vertical 43 vertical 6 m vertical 27 mhz vertical vertical t 70 cm vertical hf vertical 5/8 20 m vertical 6m vertical 80m eh vertical
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links