Search Results for "2m 5 ele beam"5 links
- The 2-Element-HB9CV-Beam
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
[ Hits: 16848 | Votes: 282 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- 144MHz Pocket Portable Yagi
- G4DHF design for a 5 element 2 Metre beam with a forward gain of 8dBD and a front to back ratio of over 24dB.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5410 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Yagi Beams at VK2BA
- 6 Metre array 7 elements on 12M boom, 10 metre aray - 5 elements on 7M boom, 29MHz, 6el yagi
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6914 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
2m 5 ele beam
You can try similar terms10m log beam 40m beam v beam beam 2 m 6m-beam j beam beam 11m beam hex-beam hex beam ant diy 6m beam 20,15 10 m beam 10m beam w beam 20 m beam
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links