Search Results for "2m antenna"125 links - and 2 categories
- Moxon Rectangles
- Using moxon rectangles for WARC-Band antennas
[ Hits: 3322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Slim-Jim 2m Antenna
- Drawing and assembling instruciton for Slim-Jim 2m Antenna
[ Hits: 39377 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 26157 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 17799 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 5898 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.31 ]
- 2 meter slim jim copper tubing antenna
- 2 meters copper tube antenna, tested with an Icom IC-V8000
[ Hits: 17017 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 6811 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- ZR6KMD 2M Beam Antenna
- This design was adapted from an article in the ARRL Handbook and built with simplicity and
duplicity in mind. This antenna is a vast improvement over a standard dipole with a forward gain of around 8db with a front to back ratio of 10db.
[ Hits: 1918 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- A 40m Vertical
- This antenna is intended as a simple, inexpensive solution for the newcomer to experiment across the 40m band (7.0–7.2MHz) when only restricted space is available
[ Hits: 8983 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Six Meter Moxon Antenna
- N2MH description and phots of a moxon antenna for six meters band, includes clear pictures, drawings and assembling instruction to build this antenna for 50 mhz.
[ Hits: 27851 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.93 ]
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
[ Hits: 12031 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Helix antenna for 2 meters
- Plan of a helix antenna for 2 meter satellite use by VK5ZAI
[ Hits: 24650 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 12915 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5305 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Coaxial half-wave antenna
- A handy solution to have a half wave antenna for fieldwork on a 12m fishing rod.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Simple Dipole Antenna for 2m
- A simple portable dipole antenna for 144MHz
[ Hits: 1219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2m Quagi Antenna plan
- A design of a 2 m quagi antenna by TA2IB
[ Hits: 3588 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.24 ]
- High Gain Collinear AIS Antenna
- High Gain Collinear AIS (162MHz) Receiving Aerial by Neal Arundale - M1CHS
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- Vertical antenna for 2 mt and 70cm
- How to Build a Dual-Band Antenna for 2M/70cm
[ Hits: 23606 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 3.55 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1852 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- VP2M DXpedition to Montserrat
- Seven operators from six US States will travel to the small island of Montserrat in late January of 2007 to activate that island in a most unique way. Instead of big antennas, and tons of equipment, this DXpedition will instead focus on lightweight gear and portable operations.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2555 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4203 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3373 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11023 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.59 ]