Search Results for "2m antennas"33 links - and 2 categories
- Moxon Rectangles
- Using moxon rectangles for WARC-Band antennas
[ Hits: 3328 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Slim-Jim 2m Antenna
- Drawing and assembling instruciton for Slim-Jim 2m Antenna
[ Hits: 39446 | Votes: 82 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 26212 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 17850 | Votes: 93 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- 2m VHF antennas with high gain
- 2m SSB/CW-12.5 Ohm Yagis with extrem high gain and small bandwidth.
These Yagis were constructed as ultra-light, portable Yagis with extrem high gain. They have small bandwidth and are working from 144,0-144,8MHz with good SWR.
[ Hits: 6816 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.63 ]
- A 2 Meter phased array antenna
- Phased array Ground Planes antennas for 144 Mhz
[ Hits: 3029 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- A Tree Friendly 2 Meter Halo Antenna by KR1ST
- Article on a 2 and 6 meters halo antennas that does not require a mast has a very low part count and can easily be built with a minimum of tools.
[ Hits: 1210 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
[ Hits: 12064 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Shortened antennas
- Drawings of shortened antenna for indoor usage, using short pvc tubes for 2 , 20 and 40 MHz by f1rfm
[ Hits: 5336 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 12951 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Normal Mode Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal Mode Helix Antennas for HF Mobile
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- The GW3YDX Super Moxon Antenna
- Adding extra directivity to the Moxon Rectangle for 6m, 4, and 2m
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A UHF Discone Antenna for scanners
- Article on discone antennas by William K2MQJ and Rudolf KA2CWL
[ Hits: 3792 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- VHF antennas, construction and use
- Article by VU2GT about VHF antennas, how to evaluate performances and models.
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Optimum 6 Element Yagi-Antenna
- A 70cm and 2m 6 elements yagi antenna plan based on the IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Portable Antennas for 2 m and 70 cm
- Comparing SWR of vertical HT antennas for VHF and UHF
[ Hits: 1131 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- 432 MHz Antenna Comparison Chart
- Comparison of several UHF antennas by DF9CY
[ Hits: 1474 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- VP2M DXpedition to Montserrat
- Seven operators from six US States will travel to the small island of Montserrat in late January of 2007 to activate that island in a most unique way. Instead of big antennas, and tons of equipment, this DXpedition will instead focus on lightweight gear and portable operations.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6815 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- MP Antenna
- Multi-Polarized antennas for Land Mobile Radio, Indoor & Outdoor Networks, Home Wireless, Mining Communications, Remote Monitoring, HAM & Scanner, Cellular, WiFi, Wimax, M2M, GPS, LTE, and GSM.
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4206 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.47 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3373 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
- Diplexer 2m 70cm
- This DIPLEXER separates 2m from 70cm on the same coax cable, and allows to use 2 antennas over the same cable and permits transmission on one band
and simultaneous receiption on the other band by hb9abx
[ Hits: 3238 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Lightning protection Coax box
- A lightning protection box done to disconnect antennas from the shack by PE2MC
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Noise cancellation on 2m using 2 antennas
- Article on Phase-cancellation of noise on 2m band
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]