Search Results for "3 meter band power meter"7 links
- VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G7AQK QRSS Beacon
- A QRSS beacon on 30 meter band project wind and solar powered based on a loop antenna.
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5-band RF Power Amplifier
- This project uses a widely available IRF510 MOSFET, work on HF 80, 40, 30, 20 and 17 meter bands
[ Hits: 5980 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3291 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew 50 MHz Amplifier
- Home made RF power amplifier for six meter band
[ Hits: 1350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A CW TX for 80 meters band
- This simple circuit will give about 1.2 Watts of output when powered from a 13.8VDC supply.
[ Hits: 1619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
3 meter band power meter
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter power meter rf power meter rf-power-meter swr power meter swr and power meter pic power meter uhf power meter qrp power meter power.meter swr & power meter hf power meter hy power ocf 40 meter ae power meter power-meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links