Search Results for "3 meter band power meter"7 links
- VA3GRR - Radio Beacon
- VA3GRR is a radio beacon, operating on the 10 meter amateur band. Its frequency is 28.205.5 MHz. It runs just under 5 watts of power into a vertical half-wave ringo style antenna
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G7AQK QRSS Beacon
- A QRSS beacon on 30 meter band project wind and solar powered based on a loop antenna.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5-band RF Power Amplifier
- This project uses a widely available IRF510 MOSFET, work on HF 80, 40, 30, 20 and 17 meter bands
[ Hits: 6065 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3350 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2249 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Homebrew 50 MHz Amplifier
- Home made RF power amplifier for six meter band
[ Hits: 1386 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A CW TX for 80 meters band
- This simple circuit will give about 1.2 Watts of output when powered from a 13.8VDC supply.
[ Hits: 1628 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
3 meter band power meter
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter power meter swr & power meter rf power meter hf power meter rf-power-meter hy power ocf 40 meter swr power meter pic power meter qrp power meter ae power meter swr and power meter power-meter power.meter uhf power meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links