Search Results for "3.5mhz"4 links
- Short Dipole for 80 Meters
- May be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 50280 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 m
- This short dipole antenna has been described by Nadisha, 4S7NR and may be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K6FRC Beacons
- 50Mhz 28Mhz 13.5Mhz amateur radio propagation beacons by K6FRC
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1769 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
You can try similar terms5mhz 3.5mhz qrp ra 3.5mhz vfo 3,5mhz 121.5mhz 5mhz 16mhz 5mhz antenna ic7400 5mhz ft817 5mhz mod 3.5mhz-qrp-recver-kit 5mhz-16mhz qtp recver 3.5mhz 3.5mhz qrp recver kit beweridge 3.5mhz how to make an antenna from 88.5 - 108.5mhz
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links