Search Results for "30 - 88 mhz"122 links - and 2 categories
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10, 14 & 21 MHz Bands. A multiband portable and indoor antenna suitable for QRP operations based on an original idea by W9SCH that described this small loop in Sprat 60.
[ Hits: 31974 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4801 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CB SSTV
- Last sstv images recived on 27.700 Mhz 11m by 30 PE Elias
[ Hits: 1957 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WD8KAF Live Repeater Stream
- This repeater is broadcast from Coldwater, MI on a frequency of 147.300 MHz. Owned and maintained by the Branch County Amateur Radio Clu
[ Hits: 2119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Microwave Email list
- Message list about 903 Mhz. and above bands. Use various VHF reflectors for the 432 and lower bands. Most traffic will be about 2304 and above.
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PA3ANG Online Receivers
- Control an ICOM PCR-100 and listen to the audio stream. This web controlled receiver si based in the Netherlands by PA3ANG and offer 10kHz - 1300MHz in AM, FM, FMW
[ Hits: 4527 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- 25-30 MHz base and mobile amplifiers
[ Hits: 23754 | Votes: 152 | Rating: 6.98 ]
- Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHz antennas.
[ Hits: 3147 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- WL1030 Wideband Magnetic Loop
- Wideband receiving loop for VLF LF HF 10 kHz - 30 MHz
[ Hits: 4887 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- ZCG Scalar
- Designers and manufacturers of radio Frequency antennas. HF - 3000 MHz TET Emtron HF Yagis, Antennas for Wireless applications, Marine antennas, Land mobile, Mobile antennas.
[ Hits: 1547 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- N1NTE Repeater and IRLP Node 8180
- N1NTE 147.390 MHz Repeater and IRLP Node 8180 on 146.430 MHz in Central Massachusetts
[ Hits: 758 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- FT-950 mod - expand TX
- Yaesu FT-950 MARS/CAP extend transmission to 1.8-30Mhz and 50-54Mhz.
[ Hits: 5565 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- UK Radio Frequency Bands
- A guide from 0 Hz to 30 MHz The main bands, all frequencies in MHz unless otherwise stated
[ Hits: 12607 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Predicts ionospheric (sky-wave) propagation between any two locations on the earth on frequencies between 3 and 30 MHz
[ Hits: 11301 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- This is the most advanced scanner software for the AR8200 and the AR8600. It can effect any type of scan, can scan from 1KHz to 3000MHz in one time. The AREight is a software for help you to listen signals from around the globe on the shortwave bands
[ Hits: 3158 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3248 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 1.5 to 30 Mhz RF Amplifier
- This high range amplifier is very small [SB200 size] Vacuum variable input and output caps as well input and output switching.
[ Hits: 51727 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 3.69 ]
- HA8ET Technical & Homebrew pages
- Technical Articles, Homebrew,Test & Measurements, (Returnloss Bridge 1,8 MHz...1300 MHz, 2m/70cm DIPLEXER...) Vacum Tube Databases, VHF-UHF-SHF Power amplifiers,HAM links, electronics links
[ Hits: 17176 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- No tune SSB/CW transceivers
- no tune SSB/CW transceiver for 1296, 2304, 5760 and 10368 MHz
[ Hits: 2613 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20797 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]