Search Results for "30m vertical"3 links
- Tee Vertical Antenna for the 630M Band
- The conventional configuration was an inverted-L arrangement with the vertical section going up about 13m and then a horizontal top-load wire extending about 8m, the end of which was supported by a tree at about 10m.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3435 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A HF dual band trap antenna
- A dual band coax trap antenna designed to work on 20 and 30 meters or on 20 and 40 meters band by Phil W0XI
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]