Search Results for "3d antenna"45 links - and 1 categories
- W3DZZ for 40 and 80 meter
- Home made w3dzz antenna for 40 and 80 meters band
[ Hits: 1194 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- N3DNO's Antenna calculator
[ Hits: 4530 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- The G5RV patterns
- G5RV detailed antenna patterns and 3D plots setting it up as inverted V with a different angle, compared to horizontal way.
[ Hits: 4663 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The HB9CV antenna
- Gain of this two element antenna is the same like gain of classical three element antenna of the YAGI type. Dimensions for 7-14-21-28 Mhz by pa3dlp
[ Hits: 3206 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.53 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 1730 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3250 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KE4UYP One wavelenght loop antenna
- A Loop antenna plan with a gain over one Dipole of 3DB or 5.15DBi
[ Hits: 2262 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W3DZZ 80-10 meters
- W3DZZ trap dipole for 80 through 10 meters
[ Hits: 5611 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Assembly of the Lightningbolt Quad
- One of the best antenna values on the market is the LightningBolt Quad. At about half the cost of a tri-band yagi, you get five band coverage with a single coax feedline and excellent performance from a light, low wind load antenna.
[ Hits: 3280 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- QRZ de W3DF The Quad Project
- A two element multiband quad antenna
[ Hits: 2083 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.66 ]
- 6M Halo -- Gamma Match Feed
- An interesting homebrewed gamma match feed for a Halo Antenna
[ Hits: 1178 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- W3DZZ antenna project
- HA2NON W3DZZ antenna project with pictures and construction details
[ Hits: 4416 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- W3DZZ MkII Antenna
- A W3DZZ project by Maidstone Amateur Radio Society
[ Hits: 3534 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Making the W3DZZ Video
- A video guide of how to make a high performance,low cost HF multiband antenna for the radio amateur and shortwave enthusiast.
Fantastic performance and low cost.
Video made by Mike (M0RRQ)
[ Hits: 3456 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- W3DZZ Antenna
- A wire antenna for HF bands of 80 40 20 15 10 meters
[ Hits: 5601 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Homebrew a W3DZZ antenna
- Build your own multiband W3DZZ antenna resonating on 80 40 20 15 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 16728 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- IC-PCR 1000 in Germany on-line receiver
- Icom PCR 1000 HF/VHF/UHF Antenna VHF/UHF Diamond X 50N HF W3D22 80m/40m 34m (111,54 feet) long based in Germany Hamburg JO43XO.
[ Hits: 5884 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 2.97 ]
- Anteny SP1BKS
- Antenna manufacturer from Poland, produce dipole wire antennas, W3DZZ FD4 Windom and long wires, baluns, dealer for toroids and connectors managed by Leszek Mlynarczyk SP1BKS
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1339 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DK9SQ Antennen
- Walter Spieth Antennen offer, Duoband-Portable-Log. Periodic 2m/70cm, Vertical-Loop-Antenna,10-40 Meter and PortableW3DZZ-Antenna as well as fiberglass tubes
[ Hits: 2049 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
[ Hits: 5254 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- 4NEC2 antenna modeler
- 4nec2 is a completely free Nec2, Nec4 and windows based tool for creating, viewing, optimizing and checking 2D and 3D style antenna geometry structures and generate, display and/or compare near/far-field radiation patterns for both the starting and experienced antenna modeler.
Can be interfaced to HFwin32 propagation prediction software.
[ Hits: 26793 | Votes: 122 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1641 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Xperto Antenna Software AN-SOF
- XPERTO is a software for the modeling of antennas and 3D arbitrarily shaped wire structures. Xperto computes the electromagnetic response of wire antennas, including radiation and scattering problems.
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Lightning and Surge Protection
- Protect your radio equipment from lightning strikes
[ Hits: 134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]