4 el yagi
about 4 el yagi on dxzone.com
1 2 3 4 5 [next]
Antennas : 10M Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Yagi antennas Antennas : 2M
Antennas : 4M Antennas : 6M Antennas : J-Pole Antennas : Moxon Antennas : Theory Antennas : WiFi Antennas : Yagi Software : Antenna analysis
- 43 element Yagi for 2 mt.
- 43 Element Yagi for 144.200 MHz by VE7BQH
[ Hits: 24630 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 35783 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 5939 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
[ Hits: 4958 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.69 ]
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 24570 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- Portable Yagi for 144MHz
- Simple 7 element Yagi is ideal for portable operation.
[ Hits: 10791 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3508 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 13 elements Yagi antenna for 144 MHz
- DJ9BV yagi antenna for 2 meters band
[ Hits: 5370 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 10970 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Quagi and Yagi on 2 Meters
- Designing quagi and yagi antennas on 2 Meters, some preliminary notes by Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 3593 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links