Search Results for "40 dipole"105 links
Antennas : 160M
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 83679 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 6.02 ]
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 141544 | Votes: 182 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 49024 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Linear-Loaded Dipole for 7 MHz
- A short but efficient dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 20573 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.84 ]
- A Feasible Full Sized 40 Meter Beam
- This project started as a result of renewed interest in 40 meters coupled with the desire for an antenna system that would be more effective than the simple dipole.
[ Hits: 6871 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PA0NHC 80/40mtrs dipole antenna
- Dipole antenna for 80 to 20 mtrs with END-coax feed by PA0NHC
[ Hits: 6679 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- 300 ohm twinlead 40 meter dipole
- The N2CKH travel special 300 Ohm ladder line convertable antenna
[ Hits: 8003 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 10936 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- 40 meter shortened dipole - M0MCX
- Interesting little project with a couple of loading coils by M0MCX
[ Hits: 12817 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- 40-80 Half-Extended Double Zepp Antenna
- A dual-bander for 80M and 40m. An Extended Double Zepp (EDZ) is a 5/4 wavelength center-fed dipole.
This article will introduce the Half-Extended Double Zepp (HEDZ) which has characteristics that a lot of amateur radio operators should find quite interesting
[ Hits: 10250 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.28 ]
- Antenna for 40 / 80 meters
- A dipole antenna that can be used in 40 and 80 meter band in portuguese
[ Hits: 3711 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Bazooka vs Dipole
- Discussion, will a double bazooka outperform a dipole, enough to notice a difference on 40m.
[ Hits: 4873 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 40m Mono Dipole Antenna
- A home made 40m monoband dipole antenna and 1:1 Ugly Balun by TB1CIG
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 8944 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3072 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- De EH DipooleAntenne
- EH Antennas, and some PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna, Calculate eh, 20 40 80 meters bands
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 8688 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8760 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 4895 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m by ON4AA
[ Hits: 6693 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Modified Buddipole for 40 to 10 Meters
- This is modified version of buddipole antenna, using vertical wires instead of telescopic ends by ks7j
[ Hits: 5749 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Short Dipoles
- Short dipoles and verticals for 160 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 34235 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- 40m Short Antenna
- GM4JMU shortened dipole for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 25088 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- The Ventenna
- Rugged, disguised 2m, 220MHz, 440MHz, and 2m/440 dual band antennas, HF portable antennas, portable dipoles.
[ Hits: 4274 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- W3FF Antennas Buddipole
- The Buddipole is a hi-tech, take-apart dipole designed for HF portable operations. The antenna uses a multi-band adjustable coil for all bands 40m - 2m.
[ Hits: 3480 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.62 ]
You can try similar termsfolded dipole vs dipole 446 dipole dipole 40m dipole kv dipole 2m x dipole u dipole uhf dipole 15m dipole vhf dipole fat dipole 40m bud dipole 20 m dipole tak dipole 1.25m dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links