Search Results for "40 meter was"9 links
- A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
[ Hits: 12941 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- ZMV Spiral antennas
- An experimental antenna similar to the TAK spiral antenna was evaluated for SWR response
over the frequency range of 7.0 to 7.3 MHz, or the 40-meter band.
[ Hits: 2990 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- The 40 Meter Inverted V Antenna
- This 40 meter Inverted V antenna was tested and tuned at a height of 35 feet and proved excellent results. The ends of the antenna are about 11 feet above the ground. Article and video available
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Co-ax Trap Dipole
- A Co-ax Trap Dipole For 40, 30 and 20 Meters or at Llast that was the intention
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9111 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- The Lattin 5 Band antenna
- The antenna was named for W4JRW who invented it and holds a patent on the basic principle and uses quarter wave stubs, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands
[ Hits: 24195 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- WebSDR in Washington USA
- WebSDR receiver by KC7IGT on 40 meters located in RENTON, WA USA
[ Hits: 1794 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Homebrew HF Amp with 3CX3000F7
- Grounded grid triode HF linear amplifier with pictures and schematics diagrams by W2DTC.
The amp design was for 160 80 40 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 3007 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- A 40 meter SSB QRP transceiver
- This transceiver was conceived as a power-efficient, small, lighweight unit to be carried in the backpack, along with antenna and battery.
[ Hits: 2086 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
40 meter was
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter 432 meter vertical making a 10 meter to 6 meter diy swr meter 80 meter 2 meter fm amp dip meter s meter add 6-meter-amp
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links