Search Results for "40 windom"10 links
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6436 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- OH7SV Windom baluns
- Windom baluns for kilowatt range made with two ferrite toroidal cores amidon ft-140-61 and another schema with two ferrite rods
[ Hits: 3165 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 4882 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 43831 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- G7FEK Limited space antenna
- A small antenna for all amateur bands, including 80 meters, and in a small garden without the compromise. An ideal replacement for those half size antennas such as the 1/2 size G5RV and Windom 40
[ Hits: 3212 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Smithe Windom Six Band HF Windom antenna
- HF Windom antenna, cover 80, 40, 20 15, and 10 meters, antenna design by K3MT
[ Hits: 23321 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.79 ]
- Windom for 80-40-20-10 m
- A windom multiband antenna for 80 40 20 and 10 meters band. Include picture for a 1:6 Balun. In french
[ Hits: 7239 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3378 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Windom Antenna
- This article describes the characteristics of the Windom antenna and shows the results of several simulations made with MMANA-GAL, covering models optimized for the 20 m, 40 m and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- An off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator. It needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m by M0UKD
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termswindom 40 thru 6 windom 40 windom 27 mhz windom windom 20 40 160 mtr windom 160 windom windom 40 windom 160 windom 4:1 windom 40 10m off set 27 mhz windom 40m windom off set windom 30m windom
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links