40m trap7 links
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3864 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m / 40m Dipole
- Build instructions for the 80-40 dipole antenna including Ugly Balun
40m trap and 80m Dipole
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Simple 20-40 m Dipole Antenna
- A simple TRAP-dipole project for 20 and 40m bands includes EZNec simulations
[ Hits: 1012 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Multiband trapped end fed antenna
- A multiband trapped end-fed antenna can cover 20 30 40m bands. An option for portable sota operations were weight end simplicity are essential
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 20m 40m trapped squid pole antenna
- An homemade portable vertical antenna with a trap near the mid point of the main element. The trap is made with 42mm diameter PVC pipe with 9 turns of wire on it
[ Hits: 2220 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1091 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termscoaxial trap trap softwa trap 40m trap cox trap 30m trap rf trap rak trap uhf vhf trap 80 40 trap 40 20 m trap 6 m trap trap for 45m 40 80 trap fm trap trap 136
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links