Search Results for "40m yagi"8 links
- 40M 3 element beam
- History project and dimensions of a 3 element yagi beam for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 7560 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- 40M Reversible Moxon
- W8EGB moxon project, each side is 51 feet long and the turned in sections are each 7.7ft long.
This antenna performed similar to a full size two element yagi for 40 meters.
[ Hits: 3589 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 3 Elements 40m full size U Antenna
- 40 m three elements U antenna at 25m hight.
[ Hits: 1035 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 3596 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.13 ]
- OptiBeam - OB2-40M
- High efficient, extremely compact yagi by the use of the ‚Moxon Rectangle Technique
[ Hits: 3453 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Duoband DK7ZB-Yagis 2m and 70cm
- These Yagis cover the range of 144-146MHz on 2m and 430-440MHz on 70cm. They can be used for alle modes (FM and SSB/CW). On both bands the SWR is good across the whole band.
[ Hits: 2934 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 3 element Yagi for 40m
- A 3 element yagi antenna for the 40 meters band
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]