Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
- A prototype 2.45ghzantenna for mobile use. This antenna has been u sed for surveying signal strength using a variety of free wlan tools.
Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antennapop
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
A 2.4 Ghz High gain antennapop
- Here is how to build a high gain antenna for 2.4 gHz wireless networks. Several hams are experimenting with these devices in an effort to build a network. It is sometimes referred to as Hinternet or HSMM.
- Valcom Guelph specializes in the design and manufacturing of a full range of MF Beacon 100 KHz - 600 KHz, AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.8 - 30 MHz, VHF 30 - 300 MHz and UHF 300 - 1,200 MHz and SHF up to 6 GHzantennas based in Canada
- Complete selection of portable, mobile and base station antennas in frequencies from 27 MHz to 5.8 GHz. Radiall/Larsen also has a strong presence in custom OEM development. Radiall/Larsen Antenna Technologies is a subsidiary of Radiall.
SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.