5 watt91 links
Antennas : Portable
- Travel loop antennas
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
[ Hits: 3415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KC0TKS QRSS Beacon
- The KC0TKS 10 meter beacon is broadcasting in QRSS30 mode from atop a 3000 foot mountain in California at approximately 28.2215 MHz at 25 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K0KP 10 Meter QRPp Beacon
- Homebrew K0KP 500 Milliwatt Ten Meter Beacon. The beacon is located at the K0KP shack in Fredenberg, Minnesota, USA at Maidenhead grid square EN36VW
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RMS international
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
[ Hits: 5948 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1712 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WBCQ The Planet
- This summer, WBCQ is running The Voice of the M/S Katie, live radio broadcasts originating from our radio ship the M/S Katie in Boston, Massachusetts. WBCQ broadcasts 50,000 watts on each of its four international shortwave transmitters on 5.110, 7.415, 9.330 and 18.910 MHz
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 68358 | Votes: 117 | Rating: 4.52 ]
- 10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 10878 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- N1IBC Eimac 4CX1500B HF Power Amplifier
- 1500 Watt HF power amplifier
[ Hits: 4793 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4672 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- G3YXM 500 W solid state amplifier
- HF 500 Watt power amplifier schematics by G3YXM
[ Hits: 16424 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- 70cm GS-23b Amplifier
- 1500 watts amplifier for 70 cm band using GS23B /4CX1600U SVETLANA by LZ2US
[ Hits: 697 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 MHz GS35B 1500 Watt Amplifier
- 50 MHz 1500 Watt Russian GS35B amplifier. Well documented. Complete construction details,pictures,schematics, and more.
[ Hits: 13177 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1702 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 5 Watt 40 Meters transmitter
- This circuit is unique in that it uses a power mosfet as a final rather than a conventional bipolar transistor.
[ Hits: 7954 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- A 50 MHz MicroWattMeter
- A design for a simple microwattmeter. Input range -75 dBm to + 5 dBm. Frequency range 2 to 50 MHz
[ Hits: 3637 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- An Advanced VHF Wattmeter
- A few modifications greatly increase the utility of a popular QST projec
[ Hits: 894 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 7695 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The ROSE 80 CW Transceiver
- Build a 5 watt, 80 meter QRP CW Transceiver Designed by N1HFX
[ Hits: 2671 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar terms600 watt watt amp 500 watt 50 watt vhf amp watt.exe 5 watt to 7 watt 5 watt 50 watt amp hi watt 150 100 watt cb amp watt watt 32 t x 800 watt 300 watt t x 800 watt
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links