Search Results for "5 watt"85 links
Antennas : Portable
- Travel loop antennas
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
[ Hits: 3327 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KC0TKS QRSS Beacon
- The KC0TKS 10 meter beacon is broadcasting in QRSS30 mode from atop a 3000 foot mountain in California at approximately 28.2215 MHz at 25 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K0KP 10 Meter QRPp Beacon
- Homebrew K0KP 500 Milliwatt Ten Meter Beacon. The beacon is located at the K0KP shack in Fredenberg, Minnesota, USA at Maidenhead grid square EN36VW
[ Hits: 485 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Amplifiers
- Solid State and TWT Amplifiers From 1 MHz to 40 GHz with Power Levels from .1 mil Watt to 2.5 Kw
[ Hits: 6227 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- RMS international
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
[ Hits: 5829 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1684 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WBCQ The Planet
- This summer, WBCQ is running The Voice of the M/S Katie, live radio broadcasts originating from our radio ship the M/S Katie in Boston, Massachusetts. WBCQ broadcasts 50,000 watts on each of its four international shortwave transmitters on 5.110, 7.415, 9.330 and 18.910 MHz
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 67421 | Votes: 116 | Rating: 4.52 ]
- 10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 10658 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- N1IBC Eimac 4CX1500B HF Power Amplifier
- 1500 Watt HF power amplifier
[ Hits: 4717 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4609 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- G3YXM 500 W solid state amplifier
- HF 500 Watt power amplifier schematics by G3YXM
[ Hits: 16059 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- ON7WJ Amplifier 500 watt
[ Hits: 4270 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 500 WATT PA by SM0VPO
- 500W Power Amplifier by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 17785 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 22728 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- 70cm GS-23b Amplifier
- 1500 watts amplifier for 70 cm band using GS23B /4CX1600U SVETLANA by LZ2US
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 MHz GS35B 1500 Watt Amplifier
- 50 MHz 1500 Watt Russian GS35B amplifier. Well documented. Complete construction details,pictures,schematics, and more.
[ Hits: 12988 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cheap and simple HF dummy load
- This is the report of a MFJ-259B analysis of two 100 ohm / 5 watts resistors in parallel partially in italian
[ Hits: 1874 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 5 Watt 40 Meters transmitter
- This circuit is unique in that it uses a power mosfet as a final rather than a conventional bipolar transistor.
[ Hits: 7708 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- A 50 MHz MicroWattMeter
- A design for a simple microwattmeter. Input range -75 dBm to + 5 dBm. Frequency range 2 to 50 MHz
[ Hits: 3518 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- An Advanced VHF Wattmeter
- A few modifications greatly increase the utility of a popular QST projec
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 7477 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The ROSE 80 CW Transceiver
- Build a 5 watt, 80 meter QRP CW Transceiver Designed by N1HFX
[ Hits: 2572 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 195 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar terms100 watt cb amp 5 watt hi watt 150 600 watt watt amp dx sr8 50 watt mod 500 watt t x 800 watt hy watt 150 50-100 watt 5 watt to 7 watt 50 watt amp watt.exe watt 32 300 watt
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links