Search Results for "50 Mhz"365 links - and 4 categories
- 50 MHz Antennas by DF9CY (4 & 6 Element)
- Two well performing 50 MHz antennas designed with W7EL EZNEC along to many other antenna projects and related articles
[ Hits: 20871 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- G8VR a small Yagi for 50 MHz
- Complete plans and drawings to build a Yagi for six meter band by Ken Willis, G8VR
[ Hits: 14200 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- 50MHz Moxon Rectangle
- N3ox 6 meter moxon rectangle, pictures and assembly notes
[ Hits: 7666 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4540 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 11253 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- G3SYC Antenna page
- 2 element Yagi antanna plan from G3SYC
[ Hits: 5610 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- CTJ Contest Software
- By 9H1EL, supports RSGB 21-28, BERU, IOTA contests, FOC marathon and IARU 50MHz trophy, Control of FT1000MP, all Kenwood and ICOM Radios which have CAT system.
[ Hits: 2504 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- SK3SIX Beacon
- Beacon in Sweden on 50.070 MHz
[ Hits: 723 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- G3USF's Worldwide List of 50MHz Beacons
- Comprehensive and daily maintained list of beacons in the 50MHz band
[ Hits: 4345 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- Internet six meter news
- Lots of links and news for the six meter band, 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 2752 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- XE1KK Ramon
- Ham radio satellites, XE1KK/B beacon on 50.023 MHz, and some other radio experiments.
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SP5XMU Tom
- Everything about 50MHz in Poland
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- F4DBF Sebastien
- Much information about 50 Mhz and 2 meters : log , info , links .Also J28VS log.
[ Hits: 344 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Polish 50MHz pages
- All about 6m in Poland incl.: people, contest, awards, etc.
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 50 Mhz Cluster
- OH2AQ 50 six meters cluster
[ Hits: 8032 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Meteor scatter basics
- Working DX on a Dead 50MHz Band using Meteor Scatter, by Palle Preben-Hansen, OZ1RH
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- KG4YZY / N4SCF Repeater System
- Information and a photo album of the KG4YZY 146.760mhz and N4SCF 442.650mhz repeaters in New Port Richey, FL. System is linked 24/7 into the NI4CE regional system. Online streaming & echolink online.
[ Hits: 237 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- E-layer & Sporadic-E
- Two modes of propagation at 50MHz E-layer & Sporadic-E by Ken G4IGO
[ Hits: 1573 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CQ VHF Magazine
- CQ VHF - Ham Radio Above 50 MHz
[ Hits: 4513 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- LA5MDA Yaesu FT-2000 review
- Yaesu FT-2000 HF & 50 MHz transceiver review by LA5MDA
[ Hits: 747 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- FT-950 mod - expand TX
- Yaesu FT-950 MARS/CAP extend transmission to 1.8-30Mhz and 50-54Mhz.
[ Hits: 5347 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- VHF-DX for Win95/98 is a VHF/UHF Logging Program specifically designed for 50MHz and above operation.
[ Hits: 1664 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Fast and easy logger freeware by I0XGR , Alberto Guerra for windows
[ Hits: 11181 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20630 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 50 MHz Transverter idea
- Complete 144/50 MHz transverter with GaAs Fet LNA and 400 mW out. No printed circuit board. Schematics and images by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 9229 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.05 ]