Search Results for "50 dummy load"
Antennas : Tuners Technical Reference : Dummy Loads
- A 50 ohm dummy load
- Make your own dummy load with two 100-ohm 5W resistors
[ Hits: 9607 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.70 ]
- A low cost dummy load
- This article describes a low-cost, low-to-moderate power dummy load, which presents a 50-Ohm resistive load from HF through 440MHz.
[ Hits: 6114 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- Build A 30W 50 Ohm Dummy Load
- For testing out transmitters every ham should have a dummy load, here is explained a 30 watt 50 ohm dummy load
[ Hits: 2562 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The 50 ohm dummy load
- Made from two sheets of single sided copper board, copper facing to the outside.
[ Hits: 2533 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 50 Ohm Oil Filled Dummy Load
- N4SPP home built 400 W ham radio dummy load project
[ Hits: 1289 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- QRP Power Meter and Dummy Load
- In this article the schematic is of AA5TB QRP power meter and dummy (50 Ohm) load combination
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A homebrew UHF Dummy Load
- A homebrew dummy load is usually a combination of several parallel carbon resistors, in order to be able a final resistance of 50 Ohms.
[ Hits: 1287 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A 50+ Watt Dummy Load
- Dummy Load construction project by Brian, MW0GKX
[ Hits: 915 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
50 dummy load
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Google Custom Search