Search Results for "5mhz"25 links
- 7elements 21MHz OWA Yagi
- An Excellent 15M compact 7el OWA Yagi for the 21MHz band. SWR remains below 1.1:1 from 21-21.45MHz. Tapered elements in Metric and USA sizes
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 137 MHz QHF Quadrifilar APT Antenna
- This version of the 135MHz quadrifilar antenna for APT reception is an adaptation from Bill Sykes and Bob Cobey's article Taming the QFH which appeared in the March 1997 RIG magazine.
[ Hits: 5493 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 Meters
- May be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 49035 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 m
- This short dipole antenna has been described by Nadisha, 4S7NR and may be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 961 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Helix antenna for 435MHz
- homebrew an helix antenna for 435 MHz by VE2ZAZ
[ Hits: 3204 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Super J-Pole for 435MHz
- The Super J Pole antenna is a co-linear vertical consisting of a number of half wave length vertical elements separated with half-wave length stubs (Tuning stub) feed with a folded matching stub by vk6ysf
[ Hits: 3023 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- J-pole antenna for 915MHz
- A 915 MHz four bay j-pole antenna plan
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Patch Antenna Array
- The Patch Antenna Array was constructed and used for various satellite up and down links at my previous residence in Melbourne, Victoria from 2003 - 2007
[ Hits: 506 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Turnstile Antnena by TB1BIG
- A turnstile satellaite antenna for the 255 MHz based on the popular I6IBE drawing by TB1BIG
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 435MHz Satellites TurnStile Antenna TB1BIG
- A turnstile satellaite antenna for the 435,5 MHz based on the popular I6IBE drawing by TB1BIG
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Parabolic Dish Ring Feed for 23cm
- A parabolic dish ring feed optimum resonance frequency of 1325MHz by DL4MEA
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- N8RT Beacon
- 10 Meter Beacon in Blairsville, GA, operates on 28.245MHz
[ Hits: 102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KA1EKS Beacon
- 28.2665Mhz 10 meter beacon
[ Hits: 117 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K6FRC Beacons
- 50Mhz 28Mhz 13.5Mhz amateur radio propagation beacons by K6FRC
[ Hits: 177 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PBG Station Brunei
- Perumahan Beribi Gadong 146.265MHz Blog from Brunei
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GB3MN and GB3VT Streams
- 3.697 Mhz 80 Mtr Late Night Net[22.00gmt-05.00gmt]HF SSB.
GB3VT Stoke on Trent 2 Mtr Amateur Radio Repeater 145.725Mhz[05.00gmt-22.00gmt]
These streams now run back to back with high quality 64kbps aac+ and are availiable 24/7/365.
[ Hits: 1578 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- How To Make A VO-52 SAT QSO Video
- Using a home made 10 element 435 & IO Loop for 145MHz, with a Yaesu FT-847. Simon - 2E0HTS, adjusts his (uplink) transmitted signal to correct the doppler of the Received (downlink) frequency.
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1670 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Online repeater in Los Angeles
- An amateur radio web site serving the notorious 147.435Mhz Repeater in Los Angeles. Listen to the Shoutcast Live Streaming Audio.
[ Hits: 7820 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.92 ]
- TS-590 on 5MHz
- Extending TX for the Kenwood TS-590s HF Transceiver
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-950 extended TX
- For those of us wanting to get onto 5MHz with a Yeasu FT-950, we have no choice but to get out the soldering iron and do a little modification. Now thankfully the mod for this radio is very easy to do.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This logging application has been developed to improve the accuracy of the data being captured for the 5MHz Experiment.
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JA3MHV Amplifiers
- 4CX1000A x2 AB1GG Power Amplifier, 21MHz 15W and 3.5/7MHz 20W SSB Transceiver by JA3MHV, 50/144/435MHz 80W Linear Amplifier
[ Hits: 2514 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Broadband Power Amplifier
- A MRF141G 3-175MHz Broadband Power Amplifier DL4MEA 02/1998
[ Hits: 1658 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Lowpass filter for 5MHz
- The following lowpass filter was built using the tables in the arrl manual, it is a 5 section one and seems to work ok
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]