6 el yagi116 links
Antennas : 15M
- PV6 Yagi antenna
- 6 elements yagi beam for 15 meters band, by T73M
[ Hits: 2727 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Portable Yagi for 144MHz
- Simple 7 element Yagi is ideal for portable operation. The elements can be removed and replaced in a few minutes. The 2.42 m boom will fit inside a car, the elements are made from 6mm solid aluminium rod.
[ Hits: 13717 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Stacked 7-Element-2m-Yagis
- These yagis and groups were designed with YO7.23 from K6STI and checked with EZNEC from W7EL. With a gain of 14/17/20dBd they have a good relation between gain and mechanical problems.
[ Hits: 3687 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
[ Hits: 14174 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4601 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 38774 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 50 Mhz 6 element yagi
- G3PTO antenna drawing plan for a 50MHz 6 Element Yagi beam
[ Hits: 12930 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- 8 and 4 yagi antennas for 50 Mhz
- 8 and 4 elemets yagi beam antenna by N6CA
[ Hits: 4185 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A portable three element 6M yagi
- A homemade antenna plan for a portable yagi beam antenna for the Six meters. Consist of a 3 elements yagi beam design include antenna dimensions, with elements lenght and spacing.
[ Hits: 5294 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 6element 50 MHZ Yagi
- Less than 20' long but super gain figure and wideband with flat SWR.
[ Hits: 539 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4454 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 6elements 6.4 Mtr 50MHz LFA
- A Compact 6el 6M Yagi with over 32dB F/B and more than 11.6dB Gain!
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 80m 2 element Yagi antenna
- 2 elements short boom yagi for 80 meters
[ Hits: 21197 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28784 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 4023 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- A simple Wi-Fi Yagi
- Add two parasitic elements to the sleeve dipole of a Netgear Router
[ Hits: 1718 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 8822 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- Telewave's innovative engineering produces the industry's toughest antenna systems. Yagi, Fiberglass Collinear, and Dipole models are available from 66-2500 MHz. Wattmeters, test equipment,rf power meters, duplexers, filters and cavities, transmitters combiners
[ Hits: 1730 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4035 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Yagi Sterss
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5682 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar terms80m yagi yagi 144 mhz yagi yagi 2.4 yagi 40 446 mhz yagi 2 m yagi 2m yagi yagi uda 40m yagi 850 mhz yagi 14 mhz yagi yagi-uda 3el 40m yagi 11m yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links