6 element155 links
Antennas : 15M
- PV6 Yagi antenna
- 6 elements yagi beam for 15 meters band, by T73M
[ Hits: 2719 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Portable Yagi for 144MHz
- Simple 7 element Yagi is ideal for portable operation. The elements can be removed and replaced in a few minutes. The 2.42 m boom will fit inside a car, the elements are made from 6mm solid aluminium rod.
[ Hits: 13676 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- 50 MHz Antennas by DF9CY (4 & 6 Element)
- Two well performing 50 MHz antennas designed with W7EL EZNEC along to many other antenna projects and related articles
[ Hits: 21251 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- 6 Elements Quad for 50 Mhz
- Total Boom Lenght is 5,6 m
[ Hits: 4769 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- 3 Element Yagi for Six meter band
- Plans for 3 elements beam antenna and gamma matches
[ Hits: 38699 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 50 Mhz 6 element yagi
- G3PTO antenna drawing plan for a 50MHz 6 Element Yagi beam
[ Hits: 12862 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- A portable three element 6M yagi
- A homemade antenna plan for a portable yagi beam antenna for the Six meters. Consist of a 3 elements yagi beam design include antenna dimensions, with elements lenght and spacing.
[ Hits: 5251 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- 6element 50 MHZ Yagi
- Less than 20' long but super gain figure and wideband with flat SWR.
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80m 2 element Yagi antenna
- 2 elements short boom yagi for 80 meters
[ Hits: 21162 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Quad calculator
- Cubical quad antenna calculator in java script let you calculate elements size and spacing in inch and meters.
[ Hits: 58828 | Votes: 424 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- 80m 4 element delta loop antenna
- A four element delta loop antenna for the 80 meter band providing a forward gain of 6 dBi by F5VKM
[ Hits: 5391 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
[ Hits: 28760 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.01 ]
- W6NL 40m Moxon Yagi
- Designed and built by W6NL looks like a loaded yagi this 2 element moxon antenna offer 6dbi
[ Hits: 3997 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.78 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna Design
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
[ Hits: 29736 | Votes: 80 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- 4X44 elements 2300 Mhz Loop Antenna
- F6BON antenna 4x44 loop array in french
[ Hits: 1032 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A simple Wi-Fi Yagi
- Add two parasitic elements to the sleeve dipole of a Netgear Router
[ Hits: 1708 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna
- This antenna is an adaptation of the RDF2 two element, close spaced Yagi antenna described in the May, 1996 issue of 73 Amateur Radio Today Magazine.
[ Hits: 8810 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.49 ]
- Technician Class Question Pool
- Re-release of the 2006 Element 2 Technician Class Question Pool February 6, 2006
Valid until June 30, 2010
[ Hits: 698 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4031 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1249 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
You can try similar terms7 element 440mhz yagi 7 element 440mhz y 9 element 4 element 6 element 3 element 14 mhz 5 element element 2 element 2 element 7 mhz 16 element 4 element 40m 15 element 5 element for 11m 3 element 1 element 17m
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links