Search Results for "6 meter ssb"13 links
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 5976 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 1882 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- 5V7TH TOGO DXpedition
- 27 oktober - 6 november 2012
30/20/17/15/12/10/6 meter band
[ Hits: 45 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 11 Meter Int. DXers WebRing
- "This Webring is exclusively for sites dedicated to international SSB DXing on the 11 meter band. Vendors dealing in sales and service of ""exports"" and related 11 meter equipment also welcome."
[ Hits: 1131 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QROlle, 6 Band QRP-rig
- QROlle QRP-rig. 6 Band Shortwave rig with SMD:s.
160, 80, 40, 30, 20, 17 meters SSB/CW QRP-rig.
All documentation in English
[ Hits: 1767 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 3905 Century Club RTTY Net
- The RTTY Net is one of several Nets run by the 3905 Century Club. There are SSB Nets on 160, 75, and 40 Meters and CW Nets on 80 and 40 Meters
[ Hits: 2020 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SUPERVOX - S 300
- AM CW SSB linear amplifier for 160 80 and 40 meter band
[ Hits: 3030 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amplifier for 15 and 17 meter band
- The two linear amplifiers are ment for use with QRP SSB/CW/FM/AM transmitters on the amateur bands 15 and 17 meters can be powered from a 12 volt DC supply by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Homebrew SSB Transceiver for 60 Meters
- Description of the design and building of a homebrew phasing-type ssb transceiver for the 60 meter band by Paul Alexander WB9IPA
[ Hits: 849 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- 2W SSB Rig for 6 meters
- 50 MHz SSB transceiver with a 2 W output
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Cross Band Repeating
- The purpose of a cross band repeater is the same as any radio repeater. It allows stations to communicate that ordinarily would not be able to do so because of the distance or terrain between them.
A cross band repeater is implemented using a dual band 2 meter - 70 cm radio by KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]