QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
Four over Four for 144MHz
- This article describes the 144MHz horizontally polarised antenna at VK1OD in November 2008.
The antenna uses two identical four element arrays that were constructed around 1970
Dual band 6m/4m Yagi
- This antenna was optimized with the goal to minimize any changes in 6jxx6 impedance/lobes. The result is a 7 el on 70MHz with a little loss of gain comparing with the other monobands of the same lenght.
440 Mhz J-Pole Antenna plans
- Here is a 70cm (440 Mhz) J-Pole antenna that is inexpensive, and easy to build. Author use 1/2 inch copper pipe, and the associated fittings necessary. The dimensions arenít typical however, this is what it took to get its SWR low.
Valcom Fibreglass Whip Antennas
- Manufacturer of Fibreglass Whip Antennas, Low and mediun Frequency, HF and VHF Antennas
Specialized in the design and manufacturing of a full range of Beacon (MF), AM Broadcasting 540 - 1700 KHz, HF 1.7 to 30 MHz, VHF 30 to 156 MHz and UHF 200 to 500 MHzantennas.