Search Results for "8 mhz antenna"138 links
Antennas : 10M
- 3 Element Antenna for 28 Mhz
- The DF9CY three-element antenna for 28 MHz by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 24163 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 4.51 ]
- Receiving loop aerial for 1.8 MHz
- Bulding notes of a receiving loop antenna for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 4032 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 5980 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 8 Element Quad for 145 Mhz
- 8 elements quad antenna for 2 meters band, centered on 145 Mhz
[ Hits: 25685 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- 7Mhz Vertical antenna
- The secret with this antenna is to install as many radials as you can around the base of the antenna, they can be anything from 1/8 wave or longer.
[ Hits: 21711 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.62 ]
- G8VR a small Yagi for 50 MHz
- Complete plans and drawings to build a Yagi for six meter band by Ken Willis, G8VR
[ Hits: 13832 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- 8 and 4 yagi antennas for 50 Mhz
- 8 and 4 elemets yagi beam antenna by N6CA
[ Hits: 4047 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. Most parts needed can be purchased at a hardware shop. The antenna can be put together in an afternoon and requires only hand tools to assemble. It should cost less than sixty dollars to build.
by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 85561 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- 80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hat
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
[ Hits: 22425 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
[ Hits: 17920 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- Jpole by EA6IC
- Jpole antenna plan for 144 and 435 Mhz
[ Hits: 3985 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 1.63 ]
- Quad loop antenna for 10 meters
- A 27-28 Mhz quad loop antenna by Bernard Mourot F6BCU in french
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 84036 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4737 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G5RV Antenna
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
[ Hits: 72076 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
[ Hits: 3070 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 4 elements 50MHz Quagi
- Total Boom Lenght is 3 m.
[ Hits: 18618 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- 1270Mhz Yagi Antenna
- Build your own antenna for the 23cm band ( 1250Mhz - 1280Mc ) using some aluminium and this simple design.
[ Hits: 11100 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- Semi-vertical trap antenna
- The G3NGD Semi-vertical Trap Antenna for 1,8 3,5 and 7MHz
[ Hits: 26417 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- ITELITE Antennas
- ITELITE manufactures omnidirectional, sector and directional antennas 900 MHz 2.4 GHz 3.5 GHz 5 GHz 5.8 GHz antennas.
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spi-Ro Manufacturing Inc
- Transmitting & receiving multi-band antennas covering 1.8 thru 55 Mhz.
[ Hits: 3091 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
[ Hits: 3418 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Larsen Antenna
- Complete selection of portable, mobile and base station antennas in frequencies from 27 MHz to 5.8 GHz. Radiall/Larsen also has a strong presence in custom OEM development. Radiall/Larsen Antenna Technologies is a subsidiary of Radiall.
[ Hits: 10841 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1708 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11079 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 8.59 ]