QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
A magnetic loop antenna for HFpop
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. Most parts needed can be purchased at a hardware shop. The antenna can be put together in an afternoon and requires only hand tools to assemble. It should cost less than sixty dollars to build.
by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
80M Vertical antenna with capacitance hatpop
- Simple wire antenna cheap to make, using readily available materials, Low angle radiation, with rejection of high angle signals Wide bandwidth, with resonance at the 80M DX window (3.790-3.800 MHz); and Maximum height is 40 feet
Antennas for HF mobile operationpop
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28MHz
A Magnetic Loop antenna for 7-21 mhz
- If you find external wire antennas obtrusive for amateur radio or short wave listening, then this is the antenna for you, is just 1 meter diameter
KVK Antenna Systems
- The manufacturer of the NuBeam, Vipole, and the multi-band Quad-Folded-Dipole (or QFD for short) antenna. Also have a unique multiband vertical which can combine operation on multiple HF frequencies as well as provide high gain on 50, 144 and 438MHz in a single antenna.
- Complete selection of portable, mobile and base station antennas in frequencies from 27 MHz to 5.8 GHz. Radiall/Larsen also has a strong presence in custom OEM development. Radiall/Larsen Antenna Technologies is a subsidiary of Radiall.
SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.