Search Results for "80 meter windom"10 links
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6402 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- LU9DPD Windom dipole
- A multiband windom dipole antenna for 80 40 20 10 meters, feeded with a home made 4:1 balun, in spanish.
[ Hits: 4834 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- G7FEK Limited space antenna
- A small antenna for all amateur bands, including 80 meters, and in a small garden without the compromise. An ideal replacement for those half size antennas such as the 1/2 size G5RV and Windom 40
[ Hits: 3119 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- Windom off center fed antenna 80-10 mt
- This antenna is not a true Windom, but rather an off center fed or OCF dipole works on 8 bands from 80 to 10 meters
[ Hits: 9398 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Smithe Windom Six Band HF Windom antenna
- HF Windom antenna, cover 80, 40, 20 15, and 10 meters, antenna design by K3MT
[ Hits: 23177 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.79 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19104 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Windom for 80-40-20-10 m
- A windom multiband antenna for 80 40 20 and 10 meters band. Include picture for a 1:6 Balun. In french
[ Hits: 7194 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- Windom antenna by PU1LHP
- Project of a windom multiband antenna for 10 to 80 meters in portuguese
[ Hits: 2746 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3348 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- I7SWX Windom Antnena
- Homebrew project of a windom antenna, an off center fed dipole, resonating from 10 to 80 meters
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]