Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here’s one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
- WinLink 2000 employs Stations World-wide to provide an HF/VHF/UHF digital radio Interface into the Internet Email system for the mobile radio operator. Features include binary and graphic file attachments, APRS position reporting and over 340 downloadable WX products. The mode used is Pactor I and Pactor II.
KG4YZY / N4SCF Repeater System
- Information and a photo album of the KG4YZY 146.760mhz and N4SCF 442.650mhz repeaters in New Port Richey, FL. System is linked 24/7 into the NI4CE regional system. Online streaming & echolink online.
- UI-VIEW APRS Style Complete software package. High Resolution maps and multiple TNC Support GPS input
[ Hits: 22900 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
[ Hits: 3300 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- An application which can monitor both local TNC and remote Internet APRS packets
- APRS™ for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc