and 1 categories
about Antenna Analysis on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Software : Antenna analysis
Antennas Antennas : 160M Antennas : 2M Antennas : 80M Antennas : Antenna Calculators Antennas : EH Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques Antennas : Moxon Antennas : Theory : Wind Load Antennas : Traps Antennas : Vertical Antennas : W3EDP Antennas : Wire Radio Equipment : HF Vertical Antenna : GAP Titan Shopping and Services : Antenna Tower Erectors Software : Antenna analysis
Software : Circuit Design Software : Collections Software : Utilities
- EZNEC Antenna analysis
- NEC-2 based antenna analysis software for the amateur and professional
[ Hits: 25370 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 7.32 ]
- Yagi Sterss
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5552 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NEC-Win Pro
- Antenna Analysis software with the user in mind.
[ Hits: 29474 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- A Free general purpose antenna analysis user-oriented software program for numerical electromagnetic antenna design, antenna modeling and antenna analysis.
[ Hits: 13317 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Antenna Solver
- provides much greater flexibility in the construction, analysis, and interpretation of radiating structures using a rewritten NEC module.
[ Hits: 6183 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Antenna Model
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systems—Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
[ Hits: 3560 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links