Search Results for "Antenna Array"89 links - and 2 categories
- Building an own Stackmatch
- Nowdays lots of people are putting up antennas to either beam in different directions at the same time or just to stack them and get a lower angle of radiation. Use this stackmatch to match you array.
[ Hits: 1272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- HB9CV based dual feed phased array type antennas for HAMs, antenna resource for DX-ers
[ Hits: 2808 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4053 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4510 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 6Y2A Vertical Antenna Arrays
- Configurations of the vertical antenna arrays used at 6Y2A
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FVR Spitfire Array
- The Powerpoint presentation below was given by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR, at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum
[ Hits: 3318 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3113 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- WW2Y/K2WI Beverage design
- Ideas for enhanced beverage antenna performance, Single wire beverage improvements and arrays of two beverages
[ Hits: 3703 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 8722 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Antennas for SW Broadcasters
- All antennas for shortwave broadcasting, Log-periodic, Dipole Arrays, Curtains antennas, rhombics, broadband dipoles with photos and details.
[ Hits: 7565 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Radiation and scattering
- Basic antenna theory, Antenna directivity and effective area, Antenna arrays
[ Hits: 2942 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 4X44 elements 2300 Mhz Loop Antenna
- F6BON antenna 4x44 loop array in french
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Phased Arrays
- Phased arrays of short vertical antennas, pdf file
[ Hits: 4336 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Stacked Yagi Antennas
- Constructing and designing full size, single band stacked yagi antenna arrays
[ Hits: 10514 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- Array Solutions - WX0B
- Stacking and phasing HF and 6m arrays antenna switches and contesting devices. Custom low band antenna arrays, bandpass filters,commercial/Mil STd filters,microwave components, commercial broadcast filters.
[ Hits: 5302 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- The TIC ringrotor offers operators the ability to have true On-the-Tower control of single or multiple antenna arrays for a full 360 of rotation
[ Hits: 1827 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HEX-BEAM - Traffie Technology
- Hex-Beam antennas manufacturer, a new approach to beam design, using hexagonal array style, by Traffie Technology
[ Hits: 3317 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3815 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- C3I Antennas
- The finest in VHF/UHF antennas for Amateur and Commercial Applications. Antennas and Repeater Controller Accessories includes Rutland Arrays.
[ Hits: 9579 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- Antenna Rotator System
- The ARS will allow to control any antenna rotator (Azimuth & Elevation) from a computer. Even if you are only interested on HF arrays, the ARS will allow it. Supported from most programs as CT for DOS, tracking programs.
[ Hits: 16738 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1174 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The Gallery of the EME Arrays.
- A Collection of EME Reflector Antennas and YAGI Arrays.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Custom Metalworks
- Custom Metalworks - Tower and Antenna Installation, Removal and Repair. Specialists in the Installation of Rotating Tower Systems, Large Yagi Antennas and Arrays.
[ Hits: 405 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 3974 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4430 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
You can try similar termsantenna array antenna array fof tv uhf hf antenna array antenna-array array antenna phase array antenna bruce array antenna dipole antenna array inverted j antenna array antenna array working at microstrip array antenna phased array antenna reflective array antenna array antenna design antenna collinear array
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links