Search Results for "Antenna Gain"175 links - and 1 categories
- The extended double zepp
- This wire antenna exhibits extraordinarily high gain in a bi directional radiation pattern.
[ Hits: 12164 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 8.11 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 24726 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- 6dB colinear VHF antenna
- Building details of a VHF colinear antenna with 6 db gain
[ Hits: 56380 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 5.59 ]
- 80m 4 element delta loop antenna
- A four element delta loop antenna for the 80 meter band providing a forward gain of 6 dBi by F5VKM
[ Hits: 5301 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- The Gain of the Axial-Mode Helix Antenna
- by Dr. D.T. Emerson, National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO++). Antenna Compendium Volume 4, pp 64-68, 1995, published by the ARRL.
[ Hits: 2348 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- A Hanging Rectangular Loop Antenna
- A rotatable hanging loop antenna that has been specifically designed for hanging in a tree. Horizontally polarized with a broad azimuth pattern and gain of nearly 3dB over a simple horizontal dipole!
[ Hits: 3130 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Quad Loops
- Quad loops can be a practical way to get some gain without constructing a full Cubic Quad
[ Hits: 17157 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Low Noise Antenna Connection
- Reducing noise to your antenna can gain your aerial performance, learn how.
[ Hits: 7190 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Homebrew Slim Jim Antenna Gain
- Slim Jim antenna gain
[ Hits: 1693 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1456 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Double Quad Antenna for 1296 MHz
- This Quad Antenna for 23 cm band is a medium gain directional antenna for mobile, portable and base station use by DL5NEG
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Hy Gain
- HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators
[ Hits: 47683 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- SuperPass Company Inc.
- Antenna manufactuer, Panel antennas, sector panel antennas, high gain for ISM, MMDS, PCS, GSM, CDMA, TDMA, 400MHz, 900MHz,1.9GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.7GHz, 3.5GHz,5.8GHz. Broadband wireless applications for ISP,ASP.
[ Hits: 1791 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Max-Gain Systems, Inc.
- Fiberglass for the antenna builder, Antenna Mart quads, Bandmaster quads, transmitting components, vacuum capacitors and relays, tower accessories, gin poles, remote RF coax switches, rotating side mounts, quad spreaders, quad parts, bristol wrenches, doorknob capacitors, transmitting electron tubes, and much more!
[ Hits: 7003 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Yagi Designer
- Program that produces antenna radiation patterns and graphs for SWR, forward gain, and F/B ratios
[ Hits: 21517 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2705 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[ Hits: 26664 | Votes: 587 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Calculates the freespace range of a radio-link. It is useful for radio amateurs, radio engineers and for SETI signal estimations. Calulation of parabolic dish antenna-gain is included.
[ Hits: 1373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11698 | Votes: 91 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7393 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna gain antenna db gain wi fi antenna gain hi gain vhf antenna gain antenna hi gain antenna gain of ham antenna hy gain antenna low gain antenna antenna-gain antenna with gain arc-190 antenna gain gain-antenna 5db-gain-antenna-tip antenna gain def
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links