Search Results for "Antenna Traps"28 links - and 1 categories
- DL9MEU Antenna projects
- Basics for a good Antenna:``Only if you can hear it, you can work it!``Symmetric antennas save a lot of trouble.``No traps - no radials - no loading coils.
[ Hits: 5165 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3681 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 23287 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8087 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 7376 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Tuning HF antenna Traps
- Tuning HF Coaxial Antenna Traps
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Another vertical antenna for 30, 40 and 80 meters
- This article is to describe a multi band DX-dedicated antenna offering a minimum of compromises (such as lossy traps), for the hams not having any high-support
[ Hits: 3571 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Antenna maintenance by PA0FRI
- PA0FRI article on maintenance or a FRITZEL antenna by cleaning and restoring antenna traps, baluns and elements
[ Hits: 1231 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Trap antennas, coaxial trap, coax dipole antenna loss resistance
- Testing and comparison of traps and trap antennas
[ Hits: 2930 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- About trap antennas
- Negatives sides of using trap antennas
[ Hits: 797 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How antenna traps work
- An interesting article about homebrewing antenna traps for multiband antennas by VE3GK
[ Hits: 9159 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Müller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 12108 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 8878 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
[ Hits: 4437 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Trapped antennas
- ARRL index of document about trapped antennas and notes on traps usage
[ Hits: 2698 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PA3HMP Antenna Traps
- An original way to build antenna traps
[ Hits: 4260 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Tuning HF Coaxial Antenna Traps
- The problem with making your own trapped HF antennas is usually getting the coaxial traps tuned to frequency.
[ Hits: 1692 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Bootstrap coax traps for antennas
- Analysis of an antenna trap where a coil is formed of a length of coax cable, the outer conductor of one coax end is tied to the inner conductor of the other coax end, and the remaining connections form the terminals for the trap.
[ Hits: 833 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required.
[ Hits: 34833 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Rybakov antenna by IV3SBE
- Multiband no traps vertical antenna 80-6M
[ Hits: 9577 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- Unadilla Antennas
- The Big Signal, W2AU, W2DU, W2VS, traps InLine, Intenna, An-sulator, End-sulator, Old Reliable by Unadilla Antenna Manufacturing Co.
[ Hits: 3171 | Votes: 136 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- R7 Vertical Maintenance and Repair
- How repair the traps, and then homebrew the rest of the antenna, including the matching box
[ Hits: 3847 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Troubleshooting Traps
- This article refers mainly to the old Cushcraft 1/4 wavelength AV series of antennas (12AVQ, 14AVQ etc) hence the references to radials. The R series (R5, R7 etc) are 1/2 wavelength antennas, and the radials are NOT 1/4 wavelength resonant.
[ Hits: 2282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Adur Communications
- Specialist in the design and supply of Radio Communications Equipment and Systems. West Sussex England. Antennas, traps and baluns inline isolators, Outbacker Antennas, Mobile Mounts and Accessories
[ Hits: 734 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 18451 | Votes: 71 | Rating: 4.56 ]