AVR BeaconKeyer Project
- Description of an HF beaconkeyer with telemetry. What makes the keyer rather different is its versatility - it is a multi-mode unit, with ASK and FSK modulation, sending Feld-Hell and Morse on command.
- This article describes a simple programmable Morse Code Continuous Wave (CW) beaconkeyer for HF, VHF, ARDF and tracking beacons
VA3TO Programmable BeaconKeyer
- This article describes a simple programmable Morse Code Continuous Wave (CW) beaconkeyer that can be built for less than $15
The 68HC705 BeaconKeyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
- The MicroBeacon is the combination of a memory keyer and controllable RF attenuator.
CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely low power requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB