Search Results for "Calculator"184 links - and 3 categories
- Amateur Vertical Antenna Calculator
- This calculator is designed to give the vertical length (height) of a particular antenna, for the frequency and wavelength chosen.
[ Hits: 39606 | Votes: 150 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- Quad calculator
- Cubical quad antenna calculator in java script
[ Hits: 54182 | Votes: 384 | Rating: 4.98 ]
- Bazooka Calculator
- Calculate Double bazooka for Win3/Win95 by W4BEJ
[ Hits: 22926 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 47786 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 5.98 ]
- Magnetic loop for 80m
- Magnetic loop for 80m OH7SV, includes the
OH7SV Magnetic Loop Calculator in an Excel file
[ Hits: 11704 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.80 ]
- Hamradioindia a website by vu2fd
- a website by vu2fd with theory lessons, details on rules and regulations and planty of homebrew projects for radio amateurs, java calculators.
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Amateur Radio RF Safety Calculator
- This is a main beam power density estimation program intended for use as part of a routine evaluation of RF safety compliance with FCC regulations.
[ Hits: 1817 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- QTH Locator and Calculator
- Calculate bearing and distance and Locator online with this Java application.
[ Hits: 8511 | Votes: 248 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Great Circle calculator
- Excellent on-line java great circle calculator with perl source code and excel spreadsheet for gc calculations
[ Hits: 3880 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 7.90 ]
- Grid Locator and Grid Square
- About grid locators and grid squares, includes links to locator and grid square calculators
[ Hits: 8598 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Maidenhead Locator Calculator
- On-line calculator for Maidenhead locator calculations. It will work out your Maidenhead locator if you supply it with map references or calculate map references from your locator code.
[ Hits: 4019 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Sunset Calculation
- Sunset online calculator
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MPE Calculator
- Free RF exposure evaluation software for amateur radio
[ Hits: 3541 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Design and build helix antennas
[ Hits: 16144 | Votes: 332 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- atlc - Arbitrary Transmission Line Calculator.
- Unix or linux programme atlc calculates the impedance of electrical transmission lines of totally arbitrary cross section.
[ Hits: 999 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- W9DMK Software
- Various radio related software, including some antenna analysis, and impedance calculators.
[ Hits: 2549 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- GRIDX, a BASIC program that calculates grid squares and Great Circle headings and grid.exe, a grid locator calculator
[ Hits: 2961 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Grid Square and Distance calculator by w3km
[ Hits: 3067 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Direction and distance calculator for windows
[ Hits: 3600 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Maidenhead grid squares calculator, and bearing and distance program
[ Hits: 2827 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Freeware dos VHF/UHF Logbook morse code facility, kenwood transceivers interface, moontracking, distance and bearing calculators by DF9CY but discontinued and unsupported
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator
- This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission path between an RF transmitter and a receiver.
[ Hits: 21671 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 3.02 ]
- ERP Calculator
- DOS program that will assist you in determining your 2 meter station's Effective Radiated Power (ERP)
[ Hits: 1261 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1512 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- EMI Calculator
- Does your Amateur Radio system comply to the EMI rules ? (German values implemented)
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.15 ]