About Digital Smart Technologies
- A general guide to D-STAR.
The purpose of D-STAR is to allow HAM Radio operators to speak further and clearer using digital voice while sending data from 1200 BPS on up at the same time.
- DStarQuery was written to provide a universal query mechanism for Icom D-STAR enabled radios with a low speed port.
- One-stop resource for all D-STAR related information.
- Independent Radio Club's D-STAR repeater system
W4UNC Orange County D-STAR Group
- Welcome to the D-STAR page of the website of the Orange County Radio Amateurs (OCRA), a group of ham radio operators who enjoy radio communication and the fellowship it provides, and serve Orange County North Carolina with emergency radio support during disasters
- D-RATS is a small application designed to provide data communication capabilities with D-STAR radios. It supports text chatting, file transfers, position reporting and mapping, and much more! It is written in Python using GTK to run on multiple platforms.
NJ6N's D-STAR Chat
- A simple D-Star keyboard to keyboard chat application for Windows by NJ6N.
- D-PRS Interface is written to provide a universal interface between APRS clients and an Icom D-STAR enabled radio with a low speed port.
D-StarLet - D-Star Radio Messaging System
- A web-based text messaging application using D-Star digital data technology. Client server environment, where server can run linux windows or macos os with apache tomcat by Dean K. Gibson.
- A simple command-line-based program
for the exchange of common data between D-Star radios