and 1 categories
about End-Fed Antenna on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
Antennas : End-Fed
Antennas : 40M Antennas : End-Fed
Antennas : End-Fed : End Fed Half Wave Antenna Antennas : Feed Lines : Choke Antennas : J-Pole Antennas : Portable Antennas : W3EDP
- Portable QRP HF Antennas
- Notes on the end-fed half-wave antenna, single-band stub-fed EFHW and a multiband EFHW antenna
[ Hits: 5470 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- End-fed vertical j-pole and horizontal zepp vertical
- There are many incorrect ideas and claims surrounding end-fed vertical antennas (like the I-Max 2000), end fed horizontal antennas, Zepp, and J-pole antennas. This article describes it.
[ Hits: 7654 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 35829 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- N2CX on End-Fed Halfwave Antennas
- This original N2CX article was first published in the 72 newsletter back in 1997 or 1998.
[ Hits: 3527 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- "Halfer" End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for the 7 or 10 MHZ amateur bands intended to provide a very simple to erect yet effective portable QRP antenna.
[ Hits: 20823 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
[ Hits: 14519 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 17998 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.69 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 7425 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- End Fed Half Wave Antennas
- An interesting article on end fed half wave antennas
[ Hits: 5394 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- End-fed Inverted V for 17-20-30-40 Meters
- Four band lightweight antenna, that rolls up into an small Grundig antenna case by N0LX
[ Hits: 6531 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- End fed-Halfe-wave antenna
- This type of antenna has same performance as a dipole, but requires only one single mounting point
[ Hits: 7026 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- End-fed Vertical and J-pole
- Understanding Gain differences, j-pole and end-feed vertical antennas.
[ Hits: 1100 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- End-Fed Antenna systems
- Article on end-fed antennas by ON9CVD
[ Hits: 2121 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Technical Reference : Grounding
- Field-Deployable Antennas
- Resonant dipoles, the W3EDP and end-fed wires, the extended double zepp, non-resonant doublets,
and the "Zip-Cord Special" , the W6MMA vertical.
[ Hits: 6450 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- W3EDP HF Antenna
- G3YCC article pn the W3EDP end-fed antenna for 80 to 20 meters bands
[ Hits: 2660 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- The W3EDP 85 ft end-fed antenna
- An 85ft wire fed against a 17ft counterpoise that works well in 80 and 40 meters
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- W3EDP Antenna by OK1RR
- W3EDP is a portable end-fed antenna that can work 40 to 10 meters with a tuner
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- W3EDP antenna--an analysis
- W6JJZ analysis of the W3EDP end-fed antenna
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links