Search Results for "GPS"92 links - and 2 categories
- Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, here's one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
[ Hits: 13763 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- PCTEL Connected Solutions
- PCTEL Connected Solutions develops and delivers high performance land mobile radio, WiFi, WiMAX, GPS, VHF, UHF and cellular antennas through its PCTEL, MAXRAD, Antenna Specialists, Bluewave and Wi-Sys brands
[ Hits: 1453 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 8413 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Tigertronics, Inc.
- Packet/telemetry modems, GPS tracking, sound card interfaces
[ Hits: 5947 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Laipac Technology Inc.
- We are committed to constantly improving our solutions in areas of GPS System, GPS Receivers, GPS Antennas, GPS Dataloggers, RF Modules, Wireless Security Systems, Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) for real time and passive tracking
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- Adventures in GPS antenna construction
- Adventures in amplified GPS antenna construction; an experiment
[ Hits: 1368 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Visual UK Amateur Radio Repeater Map
- A google map of the UK amateur radio repeaters with clickable information
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations
- NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations, USNO GPS Data & Information Files Global Positioning System Overview Current GPS Constellation, GPS Time Transfer Operations, GPS & Glonass Satellite Visibility
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Truckcity CB and GPS Store
- CB Radio shop, repair service
[ Hits: 3036 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- A.R.S. Elopta B.V
- Motorola dealer , garmin GPS , cb, HAM radio , radio rental ,portofoon verhuur , walkie talkie located in Amsterdam , Holland
[ Hits: 2264 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Waters & Stanton
- Suppliers of Amateur Radio equipment, GPS, Marine, Aeronautical, SRBR and a host of leisure related products.
[ Hits: 7698 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- Elettronica Turrisi
- TRasceivers HF-VHF-UHF, repeaters, GPS, antennas, based in italy
[ Hits: 1900 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UI-VIEW APRS Style Complete software package. High Resolution maps and multiple TNC Support GPS input
[ Hits: 26229 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
[ Hits: 4150 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- SA Watch
- SA Watch allows you to monitor and analyze the wandering that your GPS receiver appears to do when it is at a fixed location
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- APRS for Linux is a multifaceted system for use with packet radio by Hams, it allows the monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and much much more. It envolves mapping, GPS tracking, packet radio, etc
[ Hits: 14903 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- MacGPS Pro
- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
[ Hits: 1725 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- Beam Aim
- Draws a world map centered on your QTH. Type in a DX station's call sign to get the beam aim azimuth and distance to the station.
[ Hits: 1660 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- APRS Tracker
- A near-copy of the PIC-E running the GPS-2E firmware
[ Hits: 3472 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]