Multiband wire antennas and ATUsupdated
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
ARROW - Ann Arbor's Ham Radio Club
- ARROW is Ann Arbor's ham radio club. We operate repeaters on 2m, 220, and 440, as well as conduct ham radio classes, license examinations, and a variety of other activities.
Ham Radio Podclass
- Home of the Ham Radio Podclass & General Upgrade Podclass
This podcast will prepare you to take the Technician Class ham radio exam or your General Upgrade Exam at an FCC Volunteer exam session.
QRZ Ham Radio Exam Test
- This testing system serves as a training aid to help amateurs and prospective amateurs in passing the FCC exams neccessary to obtain US amateur radio licenses.
[ Hits: 1941 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Amateur radio courses on-line for Canadian Basic & Advanced amateur radio exams
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
hamtests.co.uk - amateur radio trainingPriority listing
- This site has been created to allow you to take mock United Kingdom Amateur (Ham) Radio exams using our ever increasing mock questions pool. We have questions available for Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced exams.
- Helps you study for the Ham Radio &
FCC GROL exams. Often times, test questions are worded in ways; that fool you. RadioTelephone Tutor drills on missed questions, till you know the answers backwards and forwards. Can take entire question pools in straight, or random order. Creates a practice test; which represents what you would be given in a real exam.
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
[ Hits: 17006 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- Morse Pilot is a popular and very comprehensive freeware Morse code tutor, trainer with decoder and encoder functions. Morse Pilot is intended for personal training, for example for radio ham or aviation examinations.
- EggsHam is a PalmOS application that generates (and grades) _practice_ amateur radio licensing exams. It is for people interested in obtaining an amateur radio license in the US, who want to practice for the Technician, General, or Extra written exam.