ISS499 links - and 7 categories
- N. American Data Communications Museum
- Telephony technology from telegraph to digital transmission
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bernard's homie
- My radio and dx info
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beacon Transmission Schedule
- This table gives the minute and second within each hour of the start of the first transmission of each of beacon on each frequency
[ Hits: 8252 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
[ Hits: 1342 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- FCC's Amateur Radio page
- Amateur radio Services by the Federal Communications Commission.
[ Hits: 6152 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ON6MU's website for Radioamateurs and SWL's
- Ham homebrew, software, and ham info
[ Hits: 1282 | Votes: 285 | Rating: 8.73 ]
- Amateur radio transmissions through space
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Kantronics produce Modems, Tnc, Kam, Marine, wireless modems. Packet radio communication devices, HF E-mail, paging, GPS tracking, weather data gathering, or wireless data transmission.
[ Hits: 8509 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Introduction to packet radio
- Why Packet Radio? Could be, You are Missing Something Funm, by Greg Jones, WD5IVD
[ Hits: 4879 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Space Hams
- List of ISS crew and their ham radio callsign
[ Hits: 390 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Code Teaching Machine
- morse code machine to learn cw transmission
[ Hits: 8017 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- SWISS ATV
- International and multilingual amateur television association
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- NASA Shuttle - Mir Web
- Find out about the latest launch and mission to the Mir Space Station or Shuttle now consolidated in a single web site
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Software by Swiss ATV
- Small collection by Swiss ATV association
[ Hits: 1078 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- SWISSLOG is a Freeware powerfull Logprogram for the sophisticated Ham. Due to its flexibility it covers all requirements. Run under Windows and support external devices, dx cluster, reporting and many features.
[ Hits: 9327 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.65 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23174 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Radio Propagation & Diffraction Calculator
- This is a radio frequency propagation calculator for the transmission path between an RF transmitter and a receiver.
[ Hits: 22704 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 3.21 ]
- BTL Blaster TeLetype
- High performance RTTY reception and transmission software, need a Sound Blaster compatible sound card.
[ Hits: 8985 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30616 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.61 ]