Search Results for "Impedance matching"15 links - and 1 categories
- The Coaxial Line
- Impedance matching, Transmission Lines, Characteristic Impedance, VSWR & Mismatch and Antenna Losses
[ Hits: 714 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna feed impedance
- Article on antenna feed impedance and the importance of matching RF andtennas to feeders, including notes on Radiation resistance, loss resistance, and efficiency are also detailed.
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- From Transmitter to Antenna
- A collection of articles on the subject of impedance, impedance matching and high-frequency power transmission by G3YNH
[ Hits: 965 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
[ Hits: 1209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Matching Waves, VSWR at work
- When the radiation resistance (voltage to current ratio) of an antenna is the same value as the characteristic impedance of the transmission line (voltage to current ratio in the line), all of the electrical energy transmitted down the line is taken by the antenna and radiated into space in the form of a radio wave.
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi matching
- A description of the concepts of Yagi matching -
T match and general impedance matching by K2RIW
[ Hits: 1127 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Antenna Matching
- Antennaa matching basics, matching input impedance, reactance vs. SWR, info on inductive matching and UNUN Matching systems. Capacitive Matching Odds & Ends by K0BG
[ Hits: 1419 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Impedance Matching
- Article by By David Knight and Nigel Williams on Impedance Matching, basic principles, popular matching networks, L-Network solutions, materials and components in impedance matching designs
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Antena gamma match
- Gamma match antenna is an antenna 1/2 additional lambda with the impedance matching more flexible arrangements (var capacitor) by sliding through the gamma match/road.
[ Hits: 1662 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.43 ]
- 10 m Aerial Matching Unit
- This simple matching unit will allow a 10 meters aerial to be used right across the 10m band without the need to physically adjust the elements, and offers a virtual 1:1 VSWR at 50 ohms impedance to the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3228 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- KØBG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4345 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1796 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.43 ]
- Calculate impedance matching networks by YU1AW
[ Hits: 821 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This program calculates impedance matching for tube and solid-state PA, LNA, antenna match-box, interstage impedance matching and all other impedance matching in electronic and telecommunication.
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 485 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]