Search Results for "Log Converter"14 links - and 1 categories
- A freeware apple Macintosh-based program that helps amateur radio contesters by converting a log from a radio contest into the Cabrillo file format which may be submitted to the contest sponsor.
[ Hits: 1138 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VU2NAN Nandu
- Homebrew Antennas, Transmitters, Receivers, Converters, Keyers and SWR/RF Current Indicators with photographs an excellent blog with many projects by VU2NAN
[ Hits: 86 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Contest Log Converter
- Contest Log Converter it's a Windows program that allow to convert data file between the most used Contest Log. The program allow you to convert 12 different type of contest, selected from the common contest managed from the Contest Log program. The follow program ,CT by K1EA, TR by N6TR and NA by K8CC are full supported with the conversion of the most famous world contests.
[ Hits: 4842 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 42066 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- ADIF Conversion utilities
- Converters available from: LogEQF9, Gemradio, SLog 2.09, Hyperlog 4xx, LogPlus, WJ2O, OH1AA, Toplog
[ Hits: 2909 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- 59+ Converter
- 59+ Converter is an external application which can be obtained as a part of the 59+ Software package that provides extended functionality for exporting, importing and modifying existing 59+ Log databases, dictionaries and tables.
[ Hits: 962 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Freeware Adif to cabrillo converter by SP7DQR. Windows ADIF 2 Cabrillo log format converter application let you translate you contest log book from the standard ADIF format to the Cabrillo format.
[ Hits: 4013 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter
- Cabrillo2Adif A software for converting the radio logs from Cabrillo to Adif log format (for Mac OS X)
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Excel ADIF Converter
- Use this excel spreadsheet and use it to input your old manual logbook data and have it converted to the ADIF format
[ Hits: 954 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- This utility was written as an interface between N1MMLogger and Logger32. Freeware windows Log Converter.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
[ Hits: 17510 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3214 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 65849 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- RTLSDR Upconverters - comparison
- Round-Up of different HF Upconverters for RTLSDR by KF7LZE
[ Hits: 603 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]