Search Results for "Microwave antennas"25 links - and 1 categories
- Helical Feed Antennas
- Helical antennas have long been popular in applications from VHF to
microwaves requiring circular polarization, since they have the unique
property of naturally providing circularly polarized radiation. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1500 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Building UHF Antennas
- This method of construction can be used on most UHF through \"low\" microwave Yagis, and is especially useful for the 33, 23 and 13 cm bands
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10376 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 3.48 ]
- Horn Antenna
- About basics of the horn antenna used for many rf microwave antenna applications.
[ Hits: 529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Weatherproof UHF and microwave cavity antennas
- General circular-waveguide-horn antenna design
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horn antennas
- About horn antennas, dimensions for construction of a series of microwave horns
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Basics of Patch Antennas
- This article explores the basic concepts of patch antennas. Topics include principles of operation, impedance matching, radiation pattern, circular polarization, bandwidth, efficiency, alternative feed types, stacked patches and higher mode behavior.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microstrip Patch Antennas
- Article about the microstrip patch antennas, and in particular the rectangular, single-polarization microstrip antennas, commonly abbreviated MSA.
[ Hits: 59 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dish antenna
- Dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 799 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Parabolic Reflector or Dish Antenna
- The essentials of the parabolic reflector or dish antenna and its theory and design for high performance applications such as satellite transmission and reception as well as microwave links.
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Microwave Slot Antennas
- Slot Antenna Design by Stephen Bell, KB7TRZ
[ Hits: 1074 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Horn antenna
- An overview of the basics of the horn antenna used in RF microwave applications.
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7543 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ant Panel Products
- Planar UHF and Microwave Antennas for Hams and WLAN's
[ Hits: 1796 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Q-PAR Microwave Antennas
- The company (founded in 1973) excels in the research, design, development and manufacture of microwave antenna systems & components. Our range includes horn, reflector, sinuous, spiral, LPDA, helical antennas, etc; antenna positioners, and many bespoke components.
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Flyaway Antenna
- Flyaway Antenna, Carbon Fiber Antenna,Ku band Aluminum Antenna,Auto-Tracking Flyaway antennas by Probecom Microwave Technology
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Directive Systems Antennas
- manufacturer of VHF and microwave antennas and related products, from 50 MHz through 10 GHz
[ Hits: 3922 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1390 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
[ Hits: 783 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Manufacture of microwave directional, omni directional, sector and multisector antennas with horizontal polarization for ISM band 2,4 GHz
[ Hits: 616 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small Antennas for High Frequencies
- This is about Small Antenna types and their properties which can help choosing proper
antenna for high-frequency wireless communications as: two-way radio, microwave short links,
repeaters, radio beacons or wireless telemetry
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- RF Shop
- Microwave antennas, cables, connectors, accessories
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horn Antennas
- Our webshop lets you buy horn antennas & microwave engineering products online. Products are usually available ex-stock for immediate despatch.
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Lambda Antenna Ltd
- Lambda Antenna has 30 years of history in high frequency antenna industry, based in Japan, produce amateur radio antennas for VHF UHF and microwave bands.
[ Hits: 88 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Integrated Engineering Software
- Electromagnetic CAE simulation software for modeling and analysis. RF, Microwave & Antennas
[ Hits: 1428 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
You can try similar termsmicrowave antennas parabolic microwave antennas microwave microwave lan microwave and vhf rf microwave microwave 2.1 ghz microwave-mml-144 microwave swr microwave%20... microwave amp microwave 886 microwave mml 144 30 ls rf and microwave microwave rx
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links