Search Results for "Noise Reduction"13 links - and 1 categories
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Local QRM reduction
- It is not always possible to tackle the sources of local QRM. What remains is trying to reduce the noise level by means of your antenna system.
Learn how to reduce QRM and understand how cancell noises by PA0SIM
[ Hits: 621 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Importance of noise reduction in wires antennas
- An old post by John Doty about effects of noise in longwire antenna.
[ Hits: 1464 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- JPS Communications
- Noise reduction products
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Speakers and RFI noise reduction products
[ Hits: 908 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Timeware tech.
- Amateur Radio Products, Noise Reduction Filters, Data Controllers, deviation meter, Software, DSP-RTTY
[ Hits: 2892 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Timewave manuals
- Timewave Documents for User Download, PK-900 Multimode Data Controller, PK-232 Multimode Data Controller, DSP-232 Multimode Data Controller, DSP-9 Noise Reduction and Bandpass Filter, Audio Signal Processor and Noise Reduction Filter, Audio Signal Processor and Noise Reduction Filter for Yaesu SP-5 and SP-6 Speakers
[ Hits: 1206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Mods fro Yaesu FT-1000 (FT 1000 FT1000)
- ham.dmz.ro FT1000 pages
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT817 DSP noise reduction noise
- Add-on audio DSP unit from BHI
[ Hits: 1928 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
[ Hits: 2167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A cheap noise reducing speaker
- Noise Reduction on the Cheap PDF File
[ Hits: 3151 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4592 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Noise measurements and reduction
- K1SIX- Noise Measurement and Reduction Techniques
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsnoise reduction dsp noise reduction noise reduction in a pa noise-reduction noise reduction software noise reduction speaker noise reduction freeware noise reduction in antenna mobile noise reduction reciver noise reduction current reduction on swi noise low noise uhf amp ac noise vhf noise
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links