Propagation programs4 links
- Analyzing UHF signals using FFT programs
- With spectrum analysis of beacon signals, it's possible to see features relating to various propagation phenomonen.
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSJT-X Download Page
- WSJT-X - Weak Signal Communication, by K1JT - offers specific digital protocols optimized for EME (moonbounce), meteor scatter, and ionospheric scatter, at VHF/UHF, as well as for LF, MF, and HF propagation. The program can decode fraction-of-a-second signals reflected from ionized meteor trails and steady signals more than 10 dB below the audible threshold. WSJT-X incorporates nearly all popular capabilities of programs WSJT and WSPR, while adding comprehensive rig control and many other features. Open-source, download latest version for Windows, Linux, Macintosh OS X.
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W3DHJ - lunix utilities for Radio Amateurs
- A small collection of bash scripts for pulling QTH info, grid square info, propagation charts, and monitoring prop logger postings.
[ Hits: 402 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- AREPS propagation programs
- Collection of various propagation software by Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, San Diego, Atmospheric Propagation Branch
[ Hits: 7855 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 4.64 ]
You can try similar termspropagation programs propagation-programs mac programs psk 31 programs pic programs programs cw programs log programs dx programs qso programs cat programs log programs for mac pk-232 programs logging programs logging programs best
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links