rtl-sdr.com A blog about RTL-SDR
- RTL-SDR is a very cheap software defined radio that uses a DVB-T TV tuner dongle based on the RTL2832U chipset. This is a blog about rtl-sdr, software defined radio and their developments and applications.
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Ham Radio Science
- A blod dedicated to SDR and RTL-SDR featuring sdr new and product reviews
Opendous - Upconverter
- Upconverter MF/HF Converter for Receivers. Converts signals in the MF and HF Bands to signals in the VHF Band. Intended for use in receiver applications with projects like RTL-SDR/SDR#/FunCube Dongle, or to listen to AM radio using an FM receiver.
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
RTL-SDR and GNU Radio
- A great page about RTL-SDR and GNU Radio with Realtek RTL2832U [Elonics E4000/Raphael Micro R820T] software defined radio receiver.
[ Hits: 217 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
Starting with RTL-SDR on Windows
- A guide to setup a RTL-SDR on Windows, by installing the Zadig dongle software and setting up SDR Sharp for the very first time